Breaking News: Nigerian Musician Don Saint Narrowly Escapes Death
Five (5) days ago “A 3-Story building belonging to 'Four Square Gospel church' at Number 14 Bashiru street Ojodu-Berger Lagos state that collapsed: Read it HERE
Yesterday, a house that shares the same wall with the church building where Nigerian Hip Hop musician Don Saint is living caught fire yesterday morning, 12th May.
Even though the Fire Brigade succeeded to put out the fire, we learnt that nobody can live in the house anymore.
We gathered that the house will be sealed today. According to NEMA, ”the house can collapsed any time from now.”
““Here is the message Don Saint sent us this morning “5 days ago, a church I share the same wall with collapsed to the last and killed two people, and this morning my house got burnt. I just manage to escape with my laptop.”
“It was terrible and 2 people were burnt and were taking to the hospital. We thank God that it was during the day, Don told Delia Innoma.
“We are suspecting the fire started from gas cooker, and because everyone is using Generator (because of lack of electricity) the fire extended from apartment to apartment, he also included.
> Click the link below to go to...