Qualities A Muslim Husband Should Possess
I asked a sister about what qualities/characteristics she would love her muslim husband to possess & she some really nice answers which i think are worthy of sharing.....''What would you consider in a muslim brotha before accepting his marriage proposal.pls be as explanatory as possible.I wanna attain this qualities so I'll in shaa Allaah get married to you or someone better in shaa Allaah''
1. Make her feel secure, don't threaten her with divorce.
2. Give sincere Salaams.
3. Treat her gently, like a fragile vessel.
4. Advise in private, at the best time, in the best way and atmosphere.
5. Be generous with her.
6. Warm the seat for her, you will warm her heart.
7. Avoid anger, be in Wudhu at all times.
8. Look good and smell great for your wife.
9. Don't be rigid or harsh-hearted or youwill be broken.
10. Be a good listener.
11. Yes for flattery. No for arguing.
12. Call your wife with the best names, cute nicknames, and names she loves to hear.
13. A pleasant surprise.
14. Preserve and guard the tongue.
15. Expect, accept, and overlook her shortcomings.
16. Give sincere compliments.
17. Encourage her to keep good relations with her family.
18. Speak of the topic of her interest.
19. Express to her relatives, how wonderful she is.
20. Give each other gifts.
21. Get rid of routine, surprise her.
22. Have a good opinion of each other.
23. Have good manners, overlook small things, don't nitpick.
24. Add a drop of patience, increase during pregnancy, menses.
25. Expect and respect her jealously.
26. Be humble.
27. Sacrifice your happiness for hers.
28. Help at home, with housework.
29. Help her love your relatives, but don'ttry to force her.
30. Let her know that she is the ideal wife for you.
31. Remember your wife in Du'a.
32. Leave the past for Allah, don't dwell on, dig into, or bring it up.
33. Don't act as if you are doing her a favor by working or providing, Allah is the rovider, the husband is the carrier of the sustenance to the family.
34. Take Shaitan as your enemy, not yourwife.
35. Put food in your wife's mouth.
36. Treat your wife like she is the most precious pearl that you want to protect.
37. Show her your smile.
38. Don't ignore the small things, deal with them before they be come big.
39. Avoid being harsh-hearted.
40. Respect and show that you appreciate her thinking.
41. Help her to find and build her inner strengths and skills.
42. Respect that she might not be in mood for intimacy, stay within Halaal boundaries.
43. Help her take care of the children.
44. Give her gifts with your tongue, be an artist with your compliments.
45. Sit down and eat meals together.
46. Let her know that you will be traveling or returning from travel, give her sufficient notice.
47. Don't leave home in anger.
48. Maintain the secrecy and privacy of the home.
49. Encourage each other in worship.
50. Respect and fulfill her rights upon you.
51. Live with her in kindness, goodness, fairness in good and bad times.
52. Kiss your wife, pre-intimacy, don't jump on her like a bull.
53. Keep disputes between the two of you, don't take it outside.
54. Show care for her health and well-being.
55. Remember you are not always right or perfect yourself.
56. Share your happiness and sadness with her.
57. Have mercy for her weaknesses.
58. Be a firm support for her to lean on.
Click the link below to go to...
Call To Order: 100m Youths Write Tonto, Cossy Over 'Dirty' Lifestyles
Ebube Nwagbo With Her Astonishing Beauty [Photo Shoot]
Don Jazzy Denies Reports Claiming He Has A Son
Nollywood Halima Abubakar, J-Martins, Seye Kehinde, Others Made UN Peace Ambassador
I'VE A MAN IN MAN LIFE…I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE-Benita Nzeribe
I'm Looking For A Wife, I Want To Marry Soon--Uti
Enebeli Comes Alive In 'Bent Arrows' As Movie Hits Shelves
Trying moments for D1