How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms Fast
Dark underarms can be embarrassing and frustrating. The good news is that a few natural remedies can help to lighten those pits in no time! Wanna know how? Read on!
1) Massage with Potato- Did you know potatoes have natural bleaching properties? Oh yes, they do! Take thin slices of potatoes and massage under arms for 5-7 minutes. Rinse with water and repeat 2-3 times a week.
2) Lemon and Baking Soda - Lemon is an amazing natural cleanser and mixing it with baking soda can make an outstanding scrub to get rid of dark underarms. Mix a small amount of baking soda and add fresh lemon juice and rub the scrub under your arms for 2-3 minutes. Repeat once or twice a week for best results.
3) Coconut oil - Moisturizing under the arms is extremely important when trying to get rid of dark pits. Coconut oil is a great natural moisturizer that contains Vitamin E which can help lighten dark areas over time.
4) Sugar and Coconut oil scrub- Removing dead skin from the under arms area is very important, as any kind of buildup can cause the area to appear dark. Mix a tea spoon of sugar with a small amount of coconut oil and apply under the arms. Scrub for a few seconds and wash away.
5) Wax- Ok, so this isn't technically a 'natural remedy' but it definitely works! Waxing gets rid of all the hair from the root and pulls away any dead skin! Switch to waxing to instantly lighten them.