- Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging and whosoever is deceived thereby is a FOOL (Pro 20:1)
To continue to drink and smoke, blowing your money, hurting your health, killing yourself slowly in the name of pleasure and enjoyment is nothing but foolishness, the Bible says if you are still been deceived by the bubbles in the bottle and cups or you are still been deceived by unfriendly friends to continue to drink and smoke, sleeping around in the process the Bible says you are a fool. Are you wise?
- He that hideth hatred with lying lips and he that uttereth a slander is a FOOL. (Prov 10:18) Is this not funny? The Bible says if you have bitterness in your heart, but you are crafty, hiding it in your heart by lying that you have forgiven the person, but you are still boiling inside of you, hurting, bitter, with murderous thought and imagination against the offender, when you know that bottled offense and bitterness will affect your health, destroy your relationship with God and may deprive you from making heaven and you still continue in it, the Bible says you are a fool
Also if you slander people around, spoiling the name of the innocent, the Bible says it only shows foolishness.
- It is as sport to a FOOL to do mischief… (Prov 10:23)
To do mischief, to hurt others to destroy others is even known as Foolishness.
- … a FOOL's voice is known by multitude of words (Ecc 5:3)
Anybody that talks when he is supposed to keep his mouth shut is a fool, talk less, learn to listen. There is right season for everything, don't be full of words.
- He is a FOOL who uses all his time and life to accumulate material things. (Luke 12:15-20)
Accumulating material things at the detriment of your relationship with God and your family is foolishness. Many can do anything to get more cars, houses, cloth jewelry, expensive phones, shoes, bags etc.
if you run after these things that will not last and leave the place of righteousness and abandon your family to get more money and wealth the Bible says you are a fool.
- … They that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare and into many FOOLISH and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition
Come out of foolishness and live your life for Christ Jesus.
Bisi adewale is an international conference speaker on marriage and family life, the author of these best selling books: Secrets of an Irresistible Wife , Hot and Sizzling Marriage, 20 Highways to a successful Marriage, Before you say I Do, and more than 60 other best selling books on marriage and family life.
He is the president of Family Booster Ministry and College of Marital Success (CMS) (Africa's Premier Marriage Institute), Host of Family Booster Moments on TV, watched in many countries across the globe.
Bisi Adewale also hosts the popular Lagos Couples' Conference and breakthrough for singles' summit