Recipe; Salted Pancakes With "Agushie" Stew. Wanna Try?
Ingredients for Salted Pancake Recipe:
- ¼ Onion, Chopped
- 3 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 1 Root Ginger
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Red Oil
- 2 Tomatoes, Blended
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Agushie
- Kontombre Leaves
- 1 Cup White Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp White Pepper
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Butter, Unsalted
- Mozzarella Chesse
Methods To Make Easy Salted Pancake Recipe:
- In a blender, add onion, scotch bonnet peppers, ginger, garlic, 1 cup water and blend to make garlic paste.
- In a pot on high heat, add red oil, 2 cups garlic blend, tomatoes and cover to cook for 2 mins.
- In same pot, add 2 beaten eggs, mixed with agushie and cover to cook for 1 min. Mix and cover for 30 seconds again. Then add kontombre leaves to mixture and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add white flour, 2 eggs, salt, white pepper and mix while adding milk to create pancake batter.
- In a pan greased with butter, fry pancakes using pancake batter.
- Then wrap agushie stew with pancakes, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and microwave/grill for 2 mins. Serve Hot.