The Ghana Lifestyle Awards 2019 was officially launched in Tamale at the Radach Lodge and Conference Center on January 19, 2019.
The event brought together representatives of the various sectors of the Lifestyle and Fashion industry including models, fashion designers, keepfit clubs, fashion and lifestyle investors, Hairstylist, poets, Cosmetic companies, event service providers, bloggers and many others.
The Ghana Lifestyle Awards is a nationwide fashion and lifestyle scheme that seeks to recognise the contributions of the Fashion and Lifestyle industry in the country.
The Ghana Lifestyle Awards was launched against the theme ” CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE IN THE FASHION AND LIFESTYLE INDUSTRY: A TOOL FOR ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE!”. The board chairman of the Ghana Lifestyle Awards, Dr. Jacob Abudu explaining the theme, encouraged the youth to be economically independent by venturing and investing in the lifestyle and fashion industry. Dr. Jacob Abudu further challenged Ghanaians to live a healthy lifestyle in order to make Ghana a shining example globally.
The Chief Executive Officer, Arnold Mashud said the main objective of the Ghana Lifestyle Awards is to promote professionalism in the fashion industry and celebrate healthy lifestyle across the country.
Arnold Mashud appeals to the corporate world and individuals to support the scheme through partnerships and/or sponsorship to make it successful.
The following personalities were unveiled as board members:
Dr. Jacob Abudu – Chairman
Lilian Sally Addo – Deputy Chairperson - Lifestyle
Gertrude Kunde-Kwallinjam – Deputy Chairperson - Fashion
Charles D.K Kudiabor – Member
Vida Kuganab Asamane – Member
Josephine Brago – Member
Ewurama Attoh – Member
Arnold Mashud – CEO
Below are the various categories:
1. Best female model of the year
2. Best male model of the year
3. Discovery Model of the year
4. Best Fashion Stylist/Designer of the year
5. Best Make-up artiste of the year
6. Best Lifestyle/Fashion photographer
7. Best Fashion brand of the year
8. Traditional Fashion designer of the year
9. Cultural troupe of the year
10. Best Model Agency of the year
11. Fashion/lifestyle blogger of the year
12. Lifestyle personality of the year
13. Event service provider of the year
14. Best Keepfit club of the year
15. Lifestyle/Fashion event of the year
16. Lifestyle/Fashion Media Programme of the year
17. Choreographer of the year
18. Fashion/Lifestyle School of the year
19. Event MC of the year
20. Hair stylist of the year
21. Event DJ of the Year
22. Luxury Wedding of the year
23. Poetry/Spoken word Artiste of the year
24. Fitness trainer of the year
25. Fashion/Lifestyle Entrepreneur of the year
EXCELLENCE AWARDS CATEGORIES
1. Fashion/Lifestyle Company of the year
2. Cosmetic Company of the year
3. Herbal Supplement of the year
4. Best Spa of the year
5. Anti-bleaching product of the year
6. Fashion/Lifestyle Philanthropist of the year
The awards night is scheduled to come off on April 27th, 2019. Nomination is opened from January 19 to February 19, 2019. To file for nomination, logon to www.ghanalifestyleawards.com/nomination/ and submit with the needed details.
The Ghana Lifestyle Awards is being put together by Hyperlink Entertainment Gh. Ltd.
Source: Ghana Lifestyle Awards