CONFUSED WHAT ANTI AGEING TREATMENT WILL BE SUITABLE FOR YOU?
You may have heard of an anti aging treatment from your friend that worked like a charm for her, but you should know that every anti aging treatment can’t be effective for all skin types. While some anti ageing treatments sound too good to be true, others may be too expensive or ineffective on your skin. You may also have more than one skin concern, hence, a combination approach with treatments may be the ideal treatment for you. Here’s a simple guide for you to understand your skin concerns and what are the current best treatments available.
1. Vivace Experience The Vivace Micro-Needling Fractional RF system is a unique technology that works by applying precisely controlled radio frequency energy directly into various depths of skin with minimally invasive microneedles. This stimulates collagen, elastin and neovascularization giving a much firmer skin with reduced wrinkles.
Strengths - Vivace is beneficial for:
- non-surgical face lifting
- wrinkle reduction
- skin tightening
- skin rejuvenation
- pore reduction
- acne scars
Vivace is a very safe treatment that, unlike lasers and IPL, can be performed on all skin types, on the face and the body. Because of its safety profile, the incidence of side effects and post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation is very uncommon.
Are you a candidate for Vivace Experience? Vivace works wonderfully if you have any of the following-
fine lines open pores and scars loose skin mild volume loss in mid-face Tired and dull skin. 2. Botox These are injections that relax selective muscle movement reducing the expression lines and making the face appear softer, smoother and younger.
Areas that can be treated include:
- Frown lines - forehead & area between the brows
- Crow's feet - around eyes
- Bunny lines - on the bridge of the nose
- Necklines - horizontal 'necklace lines' and vertical 'platysmal bands'.
Each treatment session usually takes between 20 and 30 minutes and involves between 10 and 15 injections. These are carried out using tiny needles to minimise any discomfort.
Are you a candidate for Botox? Botox works on people with - Dynamic lines. These are lines that appear when you contract the muscle during a facial expression. For example, when you smile, the fan shaped lines around the eyes are called as dynamic lines. These later turn into static or permanent lines making you appear aged.
3. Filler: Filler is an injectable gel containing Hyaluronic Acid, a natural sugar, that restores youthful volume to cheeks, cheekbones and chin, that have become thin due to weight loss or age-related facial fat loss. It gives quick results in a single session that are long term.
Are you a candidate for Filler? Fillers work very well on- Under-eye hollowness and darkness Deep nasolabial grooves running from nose to mouth Loss of volume over cheeks, chin, lips and temple region
Lower face sag Dehydrated skin 4. Thread Lift: Also known as the lunch hour lift or mini thread lift is a non-surgical alternative to traditional surgical facelift where in threads are used to lift sagging skin. Designed to be minimally invasive, it reduces sagging around the cheeks, jawline and neck by boosting collagen production, more quickly and with less risk than the conventional approach. Results continue to improve with time and are long term. Can be completed in one session but it depends on patient's skin condition and expectation from the treatment.
Gives good tightening and slimming effect to the face.
PDO threads work very well on- Poor jawline definition Laxity of neck skin Reshaping and re-countouring and rejuvenation of face
Brow lift Lifting deep nasolabial folds and downward angles of the mouth 5. Photofacial Our QX Max Q-switched ND:Yag laser is a very versatile laser and monthly QX Max laser treatments can help stimulate collagen and help reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and open pores at the same time giving a refreshed look.
Our proprietary treatment includes a mild skin exfoliation followed by layers of enzyme enriched serums with soothing massage. This is followed by the gentle laser session and finally a finishing mask.
Ideal for- Fine lines Open pores Skin congestion and Redness Patchy, dull skin Brown spots on face Rough skin 6. PRP or Vampire Face Lift : The technique is based on harnessing the natural healing power of your own blood’s plasma. The platelets in our blood contain many growth factors. These are proteins that promote the healing of damaged skin. PRP therapy controls aging as it is infused or topically applied to the skin by boosting the new collagen production.
Ideal for- Dehydrated skin Dull skin Early signs of ageing 7. Lumiere facelift Get pampered by our signature results-driven treatment that will change the image of your skin in just one session. Recommended for all skin types, especially for uneven skin tone and dull skin.
How does it work?
- Lumière’s complete formula is enriched with Vitamin C, Fruit acids and gentle yet effective Enzymes that speed up cellular turnover, lightening, tightening and brightening all skin types.
- Light diamond peeling followed by multiple layers of enriched serums with soothing massage helps gently exfoliate the devitalized cells to reveal a clear and radiant skin.
- Fine lines and open pores
- Improves skin’s Luminosity & Brightness
- Evens skin tone
- Firmer skin
8. Chemical peels like TCA peel. These work by exfoliation
- Ideal for-
- Fine forehead lines
- Dull skin
9. High Intensity Focussed Ultrasound (HIFU) : The technology is unique in its ability to penetrate the dermis andthe superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) layer, which is deeper than all other non-invasive facial treatments. SMAS is the same layer which is tightened during conventional facelift surgery. Unlike surgery, HIFU is more affordable and requires no time off work.
So here’s your go-to guide if you are thinking about going for anti-ageing treatments. Although this helps you to understand and narrow down treatments, an expert dermatologist’s assessment of your needs and expectation is definitely recommended. If you have any further queries, feel free to call us on 9867370009 or mail on [email protected]
For more information visit: www.clearskinclinic.in