modernghana logo

FEATURED STORY We’re So Narrow – Minded And Hypocrites...

body-container-line

Shopping Plaza for Sale

Description

Listed : Shopping Mall
Date Listed : 19 May 2010
Price : $600,000.00
Location : Kumasi
Region : Ashanti
Country : Ghana
Bedrooms :
Bathrooms :
No. of Rooms :
Plots Size : 00 x 00 Meters

Property Description

Property is a Commercial and Residential Plaza consisting of 13 Offices and Shops, plus a Restaurant, Hair Salon, Air-Conditioned Pub/Bar and 2 Modern Apartments with 2 bedrooms in each Apartment.
Besides, only 30% of the land is used, with the remaining 70% left for future use. The land is almost 1 Acre which includes a large parking lot. The plaza is called Safari Plaza and it comes with a Land Title Certificate. It's by the roadside from the main Obuasi-Kumasi Road near Santasi and it's listed for $600,000 US
Contact email: [email protected]

Contact Information

Contact NameKwaku Boateng

Contact Phone00233-244-389317

Contact Email[email protected]

Posted FromGhana


body-container-line