Sales/Marketing Executives Needed Urgently
Posted by Sylvester Osei Agyekum on Thu, 27 Oct 2016 - Sales & Marketing
We are a company specialized in the production of detergents, disinfectants and antiseptics.
We are looking for qualified persons to join our team as Sales/Marketing Executives.
Responsible for marketing/selling of the company's products on commission bases but at very competitive rates.
Carry out assigned sales and marketing duties.
Develop strategies to approach potential customers and increase sales.
Prospect for new customers.
Keep management informed by submitting daily activity results, weekly reports and territory analyses
Posted by Jayne N. Arkoh on Tue, 25 Oct 2016 - Accountancy
POSITION: FINANCE/ OPERATIONS OFFICER
LOCATION: AGONA AHANTA
A reputable Financial Non-Governmental Organization, Daasgift Quality Foundation FNGO in the Western Region seeks to recruit a Finance/Operations Officer to manage its Finance/Operations Unit.
To provide Effective Financial and Operational management for Daasgift Quality Foundation FNGO to ensure Daasgift is operating under approved International Standards and in a Sustainable manner.
A. Major Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities Key tasks & outputs
1. Leadership Role
o Build a strong, proactive financial management
o Build a strong financial control/procurement system
o Build a strong credit delivery/ management and control unit
o Motivate, encourage and support staff to understand and implement organization's Standard Operating Procedures
o Ensure enforcement and compliance with organization's
Standard Operating Procedures and International Standards
o Streamline and Manage a responsive and efficient F&A/Operations Unit
2. Statutory & Regulatory Matters
o Update Management with current regulatory requirements
and ensure Daasgift's compliance
o Ensure the filing of appropriate returns and reports to the relevant Government/Donor Agencies are done on schedule.
3. Planning Role •
o Prepare annual budgets with the help of Project Unit
o For efficient allocation and use of the Organization's resources
o Prepare smart Business Plan with an annual Operating Plan which
are reviewed on an annual basis to guide the operations of the Organization
o With the support of the programmes/project, prepare and
o run monthly, weekly and daily programmes/budget
4. Financial Management
o Ensure implementation and compliance with the financial manual of the organisation
o Ensure the efficient management of resources and assets to
ensure Operational Self Sufficiency/sustainability of the organization.
o Ensure that appropriate books of accounts are updated on a daily basis
5. Fundraising Role
o Lead the fundraising activities of the organization with the
support of the Fundraising Subcommittee, ED and the Project
o Coordinator to ensure availability of resources for the running of
o Research and facilitate the access to funding from other funding
o Ensure regular payment of dues and fees as required by statutory organizations
6. Networking, Advocacy
o Build a strong working relationship between DAASGIFT and its internal and external stakeholders (Staff, Government, SFMP, The Bank of Ghana, The Ministry of Finance, GHAMFIN, ASSFIN,WERENGO, AGSI, GHACCO, Social Welfare Dept., International MFI Networks, other Sister Networks etc.)
7. Technical Support
o Ensure the visibility of the Organisation in the Microfinance/ Development Industry in-country and externally
o Source for Technical Support for the organization
8. Researching and Setting Standards
o Research into best practices and standards for Microfinance/Development
operations for approval and adoption by Management
o Research and share innovations in Microfinance with Network Members
9. Training Responsibility •
o Ensure the adoption of an appropriate Training Manual for the organization.
o To prepare a training plan/budget/recommendations and submitted
to management for approval to ensure Training Needs of staff are
o Ensure clients' financial inclusion Training Needs Assessment are carried out and a training plan, training manuals, budgets and
mplementation plans are put in place for clients.
10. Reporting & Publications
o Submit accurate monthly Financial and Management reports to management.
o Ensure that Monthly and Quarterly reports to Partners are
submitted per schedule and on time
o Collaborate with the Project Coordinator to prepare and circulate
o Annual Reports to the stakeholders
o Develop periodic financial indicators publications that will help
deepen teams' knowledge in the industry and share the work of the
o organization with team and Partners.
o Ensure that meetings relating to general staff, management and
board are organized regularly as scheduled
11. Accountability Role
o Ensure that effective Controls for accountability are strictly adhered to
o Ensure that an annual external audit is performed by the organization's External Auditors and such reports are filed as required by law
12. Sundry Responsibilities
o Ensure proper administration of the finances
o Perform any other duties that shall be directed by the Executive Director.
B. Core Capabilities:
-Achieving quality results and service • Compliance with Standard Operating manual
- Practicing accountability and integrity • Reports promptly in a professional manner
- Communicating information effectively • Organize and implement comprehensive training program.
• Sets standards for the financial network and delivers on them
-Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly • Puts the personal work into the wider Financial network context
- Understanding the MF industry
- Understanding organization vision, mission & operations
- Practicing innovation & change
-Maintaining work/life balance • Prioritize many demands without losing focus
-Building collaborative relationships • Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all partners.
- Influencing strategic partners and stakeholders
Functional Competence (Technical):
• Strong Advocacy and lobbying skills
• Ability to promote and market organisational interest in and outside the country - Very good communication and marketing skills
• Build and Develop strategic partnership with stakeholders
• Ability to leverage resources from government agencies and development partners/the Donor community etc.
• Job knowledge and excellent communication skills, Team leader and team building skills,
• Computer literacy - Be proficient in Micro Soft office applications
-In-depth knowledge and application of Quickbooks
-Knowledge in accounting/loan management software
C. Working Environment / Conditions
• Office environment: 80% office based
• Travel: 20% scouting for opportunities and submission of returns
D. Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience.
1. A minimum qualification of Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or completion of an equivalent recognized programme combined with related financial management experience.
2. Experience in Procurement procedures
3. Very knowledgeable and experience in International Financial Regulations and operations (USAID etc. Standards).
4. Very knowledgeable in QUICKBOOKS
E. SPECIFIC Key Performance Indicators (immediate/short/medium/long term roles):
• Streamline Finance, Procurement and Microfinance systems
• Ensure implementation and compliance with organization's Standard Operating Procedures.
• Develop and implement organizational turn around and fund raising strategies
• Ensure all available softwares are in full use.
• Develop strategic plan, with team's input, and accompanying financial strategy and plan with targets
• Align annual plans with strategic plan, goals and objectives, and develop clear annual budget and funding strategy
• Develop individual annual staff plans that are aligned with organization's annual plans and include timeframes
3. Financial Viability:
• Update and submit financial reports to mandatory/regulatory and partner institutions ,
• Ensure effective financial controls, and produce monthly budget vs. actual reports.
• Use financial performance data to analyse data for board/management planning and decision-making
• Develop strategy for financial viability, including diversifying sources of income, avoiding single donor dependence, and increasing earned income.
• Set corresponding multi-year targets for financial sustainability, revenue generation, and efficiency, and monitor progress
• Track expenses and revenue by products, and set goals for income generation by diversified activities.
4. Human Resources
• Build coherent and motivated team that works with passion, aligned towards strategic objectives
• Step up expected results for MIS
• Develop human resources to ensure financial control and sustainability
• Undertake activities to put Daasgift values into action, as one element of building coherent team
• Develop annual and monthly performance objectives for staff, and hold regular staff meetings/trainings
• Put in place results-based annual performance evaluation system. It should be linked to performance and development goals as well as to raises and bonuses. Include clear guidance on this in financial outcomes.
5. External Relations:
• Develop a greater presence to have a stronger voice in industry to attract donors and be more appealing to regulators, developmental organizations and its stakeholders.
• Improve on result sharing communication strategy.
6. Service Delivery:
• Set realistic motivation and incentives to manage team members' and clients/customers' satisfaction.
• Develop internal capacity to support optimal service delivery to manage the competitive environment in MSME/Adult training, and to widen the range of services for clients.
• Develop a systematic process to get feedback from the stakeholders on Daasgift services to establish baselines and measure improvements.
• Make data analysis and sharing a strategic priority in the strategic plan and in regular activities
• Follow-up on data collection
• Return data to team with value added - comparative data and benchmarking information
• Leverage the quality data by delivering sound social performance data to attract donors and socially-oriented investors
• Incorporate information dissemination in the communication strategy of Daasgift
8. Consumer Protection:
• Develop or customize CPP tools to fit the social mission of Daasgift
• Systematically and actively promote and educate on CPP.
• Develop monitoring plan, audit visits and define sanctions for staff not following our social mission or protecting clients
• Stay involved in research and others initiatives on consumer protection
• Put together a communication strategy that emphasizes that Daasgift prioritizes CPP
Deadline: 31st October, 2016
Reply to: [email protected]
Female front desk
Posted by Darkwah Boateng on Tue, 25 Oct 2016 - Accountancy
we are accepting job application letter from an experience and qualified female for front desk position. .
Send your cover or application letter and your CV to [email protected]
Posted by Yvette on Wed, 05 Oct 2016 - Logistics
Relevant Business / Commercial Degree.
MUST be a Ghanaian citizen.
Someone with experience, but who has the potential to grow into a Manager (if not already managing) a small team in the next 5 years.
Proven distribution, market planning, logistics and / or experience in sales.
Understanding of sales, forecasts logistics processes.
Experience in customs and logistics processes.
Evident communication skills with an emphasis on influencing ability.
Preferably someone that can speak French and SAP experience.
Manage the timeous full delivery of customer orders by accurate forecasting and ensuring availability in line with the Business Unit sales plans, optimal warehouse replenishment and stock management ex EU, RSA and West Africa, correct processing of sales orders into SAP, with supporting logistics related documentation. Manage the activation, tracking and processing of orders via direct shipments or RDC deliveries.
Applications to include updated CV, latest payslip, copy of qualifications and ID document.
Posted by Kim Calcaterra on Sat, 03 Sep 2016 - Sales & Marketing
Electro Industries / GaugeTech is a world leader in smart grid and smart meter technology. We are looking for a Sales Manager to cover the African market. This position requires 70% overnight travel and the ability to demonstrate our products to our customers who are Utility/Industrial Electrical Engineers. Candidate must have a very technical background along with strong closing skills.
Engineering degree greatly preferred.
We are a fast growing Long Island based company.
Electro Industries offers great compensation and benefits.
Send resume to [email protected]
Safety Officer Urgently Required For Qatar
Posted by Razak on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 - Security
A well - established contracting company is looking to recruit competent candidate for the position of SAFETY OFFICER
* 2 years contract
* Good salary ($850/month)
* Minimum requirement S.S.C.E / H.N.D / Degree
Interested candidate are requested to send their full detailed CV with supporting documents to
The Travel Consult
Email: [email protected]
Posted by Adnan Ahmad on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 - Office & Admin
We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
A great administration manager has excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly
Posted by Standford Asante on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 - Construction
Production workers wanted for our brick and tile factory in Adidome, VR. Applicants must be physically fit, honest and reliable. Trainee bricklayers also required.
Personal Care Assistant
Posted by OWCAREER on Mon, 15 Aug 2016 - Management
CAREER// Middle Level
SKILL// Good Communication
One of our clients registered at OWCareers is looking for Personal Care Assistant for its head office. This is a Middle Level position and offers excellent salary. Experience of Good Communication would be an additional point of consideration. Medical will be provided by the Company. Please email your cv to imran at owcareers or register at our website - OWCareers.
Work at Home Jobs in Delhi, Bangalore,Hyderabad
Posted by Jaydeb on Fri, 12 Aug 2016 - Accountancy
We are hiring for work at Home jobs. Any student, freelancer, office employee can start extra income by joining in CYBER EXPO. (ISO 9001:2008) Certified company. Daily work daily payment. We have vacancy in online ad posting jobs, Data entry jobs, form filling jobs. Anyone from Delhi, Bangalore,and Hyderabad having good computer knowledge can apply for Work at Home Jobs.
For more visit- http://adpostjob4u.com
E-mail us- [email protected]
Contact mobile- 075 85 04 04 04 , 081 45 04 04 04*By-GUY0413PS-10-08-16