Credit Controller – URGENTLY NEEDED!
Posted by Jobs Centre on Fri, 10 Feb 2017 - [Accountancy]
Jogobu Company Ltd is Part of Jogobu Group Holding BV based in the Netherlands.
We are looking for a smart, hardworking, loyal colleague to join us in our office in Accra, Ghana,
Your tasks will be:
- Complete management of the Accounts Receivables Portfolio
- Preparing of Sales Invoices
- Sending of Sales & Vat Invoice copies via email
- Proper administering of sales invoices
- Attain support from Sales Team and management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Monitoring and maintaining Clients Accounts including client's payments behavior history
- Meet defined goals of 70% Cash Upfront & 30% within 30 Days and generate activity metrics reports in excel sheet
- Identify and manage high risk customers, ensuring timely settlement of debt and overdue receivables minimize to less than 10% of total sales
- Daily communication with Sales department regarding customer accounts following up any issues in a timely manner
- Reconcile customer accounts and report disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Sending daily follow up emails/ reminders to clients for payments
- Daily HOT phone calls for outstanding payments
- Weekly Cashflow Reporting
- Contact with clients to set up payment plans for overdue invoices
- Escalating of overdue payments and taking serious measures to retrieve balance payments
- Visiting of Clients for payments
- Assist the Accountant to identify payments.
- Maintains telephone contact with attorneys on accounts receivable matters.
- Request for bank guarantees or collateral on bigger sales deals from 100K and verification of the guarantees with the respective banks.
- Support the Accountant in preparing management and analytical reports as and when required.
Posted by Jayne N. Arkoh on Tue, 25 Oct 2016 - [Accountancy]
POSITION: FINANCE/ OPERATIONS OFFICER
LOCATION: AGONA AHANTA
A reputable Financial Non-Governmental Organization, Daasgift Quality Foundation FNGO in the Western Region seeks to recruit a Finance/Operations Officer to manage its Finance/Operations Unit.
To provide Effective Financial and Operational management for Daasgift Quality Foundation FNGO to ensure Daasgift is operating under approved International Standards and in a Sustainable manner.
A. Major Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities Key tasks & outputs
1. Leadership Role
o Build a strong, proactive financial management
o Build a strong financial control/procurement system
o Build a strong credit delivery/ management and control unit
o Motivate, encourage and support staff to understand and implement organization's Standard Operating Procedures
o Ensure enforcement and compliance with organization's
Standard Operating Procedures and International Standards
o Streamline and Manage a responsive and efficient F&A/Operations Unit
2. Statutory & Regulatory Matters
o Update Management with current regulatory requirements
and ensure Daasgift's compliance
o Ensure the filing of appropriate returns and reports to the relevant Government/Donor Agencies are done on schedule.
3. Planning Role •
o Prepare annual budgets with the help of Project Unit
o For efficient allocation and use of the Organization's resources
o Prepare smart Business Plan with an annual Operating Plan which
are reviewed on an annual basis to guide the operations of the Organization
o With the support of the programmes/project, prepare and
o run monthly, weekly and daily programmes/budget
4. Financial Management
o Ensure implementation and compliance with the financial manual of the organisation
o Ensure the efficient management of resources and assets to
ensure Operational Self Sufficiency/sustainability of the organization.
o Ensure that appropriate books of accounts are updated on a daily basis
5. Fundraising Role
o Lead the fundraising activities of the organization with the
support of the Fundraising Subcommittee, ED and the Project
o Coordinator to ensure availability of resources for the running of
o Research and facilitate the access to funding from other funding
o Ensure regular payment of dues and fees as required by statutory organizations
6. Networking, Advocacy
o Build a strong working relationship between DAASGIFT and its internal and external stakeholders (Staff, Government, SFMP, The Bank of Ghana, The Ministry of Finance, GHAMFIN, ASSFIN,WERENGO, AGSI, GHACCO, Social Welfare Dept., International MFI Networks, other Sister Networks etc.)
7. Technical Support
o Ensure the visibility of the Organisation in the Microfinance/ Development Industry in-country and externally
o Source for Technical Support for the organization
8. Researching and Setting Standards
o Research into best practices and standards for Microfinance/Development
operations for approval and adoption by Management
o Research and share innovations in Microfinance with Network Members
9. Training Responsibility •
o Ensure the adoption of an appropriate Training Manual for the organization.
o To prepare a training plan/budget/recommendations and submitted
to management for approval to ensure Training Needs of staff are
o Ensure clients' financial inclusion Training Needs Assessment are carried out and a training plan, training manuals, budgets and
mplementation plans are put in place for clients.
10. Reporting & Publications
o Submit accurate monthly Financial and Management reports to management.
o Ensure that Monthly and Quarterly reports to Partners are
submitted per schedule and on time
o Collaborate with the Project Coordinator to prepare and circulate
o Annual Reports to the stakeholders
o Develop periodic financial indicators publications that will help
deepen teams' knowledge in the industry and share the work of the
o organization with team and Partners.
o Ensure that meetings relating to general staff, management and
board are organized regularly as scheduled
11. Accountability Role
o Ensure that effective Controls for accountability are strictly adhered to
o Ensure that an annual external audit is performed by the organization's External Auditors and such reports are filed as required by law
12. Sundry Responsibilities
o Ensure proper administration of the finances
o Perform any other duties that shall be directed by the Executive Director.
B. Core Capabilities:
-Achieving quality results and service • Compliance with Standard Operating manual
- Practicing accountability and integrity • Reports promptly in a professional manner
- Communicating information effectively • Organize and implement comprehensive training program.
• Sets standards for the financial network and delivers on them
-Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly • Puts the personal work into the wider Financial network context
- Understanding the MF industry
- Understanding organization vision, mission & operations
- Practicing innovation & change
-Maintaining work/life balance • Prioritize many demands without losing focus
-Building collaborative relationships • Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all partners.
- Influencing strategic partners and stakeholders
Functional Competence (Technical):
• Strong Advocacy and lobbying skills
• Ability to promote and market organisational interest in and outside the country - Very good communication and marketing skills
• Build and Develop strategic partnership with stakeholders
• Ability to leverage resources from government agencies and development partners/the Donor community etc.
• Job knowledge and excellent communication skills, Team leader and team building skills,
• Computer literacy - Be proficient in Micro Soft office applications
-In-depth knowledge and application of Quickbooks
-Knowledge in accounting/loan management software
C. Working Environment / Conditions
• Office environment: 80% office based
• Travel: 20% scouting for opportunities and submission of returns
D. Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience.
1. A minimum qualification of Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or completion of an equivalent recognized programme combined with related financial management experience.
2. Experience in Procurement procedures
3. Very knowledgeable and experience in International Financial Regulations and operations (USAID etc. Standards).
4. Very knowledgeable in QUICKBOOKS
E. SPECIFIC Key Performance Indicators (immediate/short/medium/long term roles):
• Streamline Finance, Procurement and Microfinance systems
• Ensure implementation and compliance with organization's Standard Operating Procedures.
• Develop and implement organizational turn around and fund raising strategies
• Ensure all available softwares are in full use.
• Develop strategic plan, with team's input, and accompanying financial strategy and plan with targets
• Align annual plans with strategic plan, goals and objectives, and develop clear annual budget and funding strategy
• Develop individual annual staff plans that are aligned with organization's annual plans and include timeframes
3. Financial Viability:
• Update and submit financial reports to mandatory/regulatory and partner institutions ,
• Ensure effective financial controls, and produce monthly budget vs. actual reports.
• Use financial performance data to analyse data for board/management planning and decision-making
• Develop strategy for financial viability, including diversifying sources of income, avoiding single donor dependence, and increasing earned income.
• Set corresponding multi-year targets for financial sustainability, revenue generation, and efficiency, and monitor progress
• Track expenses and revenue by products, and set goals for income generation by diversified activities.
4. Human Resources
• Build coherent and motivated team that works with passion, aligned towards strategic objectives
• Step up expected results for MIS
• Develop human resources to ensure financial control and sustainability
• Undertake activities to put Daasgift values into action, as one element of building coherent team
• Develop annual and monthly performance objectives for staff, and hold regular staff meetings/trainings
• Put in place results-based annual performance evaluation system. It should be linked to performance and development goals as well as to raises and bonuses. Include clear guidance on this in financial outcomes.
5. External Relations:
• Develop a greater presence to have a stronger voice in industry to attract donors and be more appealing to regulators, developmental organizations and its stakeholders.
• Improve on result sharing communication strategy.
6. Service Delivery:
• Set realistic motivation and incentives to manage team members' and clients/customers' satisfaction.
• Develop internal capacity to support optimal service delivery to manage the competitive environment in MSME/Adult training, and to widen the range of services for clients.
• Develop a systematic process to get feedback from the stakeholders on Daasgift services to establish baselines and measure improvements.
• Make data analysis and sharing a strategic priority in the strategic plan and in regular activities
• Follow-up on data collection
• Return data to team with value added - comparative data and benchmarking information
• Leverage the quality data by delivering sound social performance data to attract donors and socially-oriented investors
• Incorporate information dissemination in the communication strategy of Daasgift
8. Consumer Protection:
• Develop or customize CPP tools to fit the social mission of Daasgift
• Systematically and actively promote and educate on CPP.
• Develop monitoring plan, audit visits and define sanctions for staff not following our social mission or protecting clients
• Stay involved in research and others initiatives on consumer protection
• Put together a communication strategy that emphasizes that Daasgift prioritizes CPP
Deadline: 31st October, 2016
Reply to: [email protected]
Work at Home Jobs in Delhi, Bangalore,Hyderabad
Posted by Jaydeb on Fri, 12 Aug 2016 - [Accountancy]
We are hiring for work at Home jobs. Any student, freelancer, office employee can start extra income by joining in CYBER EXPO. (ISO 9001:2008) Certified company. Daily work daily payment. We have vacancy in online ad posting jobs, Data entry jobs, form filling jobs. Anyone from Delhi, Bangalore,and Hyderabad having good computer knowledge can apply for Work at Home Jobs.
For more visit- http://adpostjob4u.com
E-mail us- [email protected]
Contact mobile- 075 85 04 04 04 , 081 45 04 04 04*By-GUY0413PS-10-08-16