- Resisting Donald Trump's Violence Strategically
- Creating Shared Prosperity In Ghana: Manufacturing Is The Key To Lifting Mi
- Mr. Speaker Was Right; That's How Far God Has Brought Ghanaians!
- Weep For Ghana! (i)
- Educational Revolution, War We Must Win !!
- Let’s Heed The Call To Be Punctual To Work Places Schools And Functions
- Enhancing Ghana’s Revenue Generation From Real Property And Informal Sector
- Ghanaians At Risk? Studies Show A Link Between Cancer And Herbicide Use In
- An Open Letter To Nelson Tetteh, The Major Of Prampram: Solar, Mr Positive
- Transition Between Pregnancy And Birth (2)
- Is Ghana In A Moral Free Fall?
- Which Court, Richard Quarshigah?
- Alternative Politics Of Renewal
- Imaginary Division In Rivers Apc, Glory Emeh’s Lone Swan Song Propaganda
- Mob Justice, A Pain In The Neck Of The Rule Of Law
- The Conundrum
- “there Is A Great Man Who Makes Every Man Feel Small. But The Real Great Ma
- Open Letter To Mother Ghana, his Excellency President Akufo-Addo
- The Desecration Of Innocence
- Value For Heritage Money
- A Fixer’s Sona And The Fufu Debate!
- Time Is Now For Africa To Leapfrog Into The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Open Letter To The Minister Of Education
- Child Marriages: My Take
- Current Poor State Of Nhis & Npp Gov’t’s Continuation Of It…..concerned Nhi
- Modelling Microfinance On The Concept Of Venture Capital Financing
- Reassuring Words Before The Deluges
- Another Energy Crisis?
- The President’s Veiled Query
- Planting For Food And Jobs
- Carnage On The Highways
- Consensus Building In National Politics!
- Another Instance Of Instant Justice
- Refreshingly Different, Full Of Statesmanship (2)
- Our Hope In The Presidential Address
- Refreshingly Different, Full Of Statesmanship (1)
- Expression Of Remorse Under Duress
- Arrest These Devious Guys
- Time To Heal The Wounds
- Rejection Of The Appointment Of Ceo For Ghana Gas -Let Calm Prevail!
- Diamond Appiah Angrily Blast Ghanaians Including Ex. President Mahama For M
- Re: Npp Usa Insists Mark Woyongo Must Be Sacked
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-Addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Action Required Open Letter To His Excellency Nana Akufo-Addo
- Reintroduction Of Agriculture Science As A Subject In Basic Schools Will Bo
- Dear Nana Akuffo Addo, I Wish You A Happy Chocolate Day…
- Open Letter: Coalition Of Youth Against Propaganda Writes To The President,
- Dr Nyarkotey Writes To Prez Nana Addo
- A Letter To Dr Matthew Opoku Prempeh, Education Minister Designate...
- Letter To The First Lady Mrs. Rebecca Akufo-Addo – Serwaa Akoto Writes
- A Letter To Paul Afoko Et Al.
- A Letter To The New Year -2017
- Cyap Writes: An Open Letter To The President Elect, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-
- Letter To The President Of Russia
- Open Letter To The Member States Of The African Regional Protocol For The P
- Letter To The President: The Police Are Dying Whilst All Stakeholders Are L
Mob Justice, A Pain In The Neck Of The Rule Of LawTuesday, February 28, 2017
[B]A few days ago, the Ghana Police Service issued a cautioning statement through its Director of Public Affairs Superintendent Cephas Arthur to individuals and groups who take the law into their own hands by acting as accusers, jury and judge and punish all alleged criminals on the spot to desist from the barbaric acts. The caution came in the wak ...
Resisting Donald Trump's Violence StrategicallyTuesday, February 28, 2017
[B]It is already clearly apparent, as many predicted, that Donald Trump's election as president of the United States would signal the start of what might be the final monumental assault on much of what is good in our world. Whatever our collective gains to date to create a world in which peace, social justice and environmental sustainability ul ...
Creating Shared Prosperity In Ghana: Manufacturing Is The Key To Lifting Millions Out Of PovertyTuesday, February 28, 2017
[B]Introduction[/B] [B]From agrarian base to an industrial base to a service-led economy. This is the standard economic transition that the now advanced societies went through. However, a new trend is emerging in Africa today. Many African countries in transition now seem to be doing so from an agrarian societies to a service-led economies without ...
Open Letter To Mother Ghana, His Excellency President Akufo-AddoTuesday, February 28, 2017
[B]NEWLY POSTED TEACHERS DYING OF HUNGER[/B] (UNFAIR TREATMENT OF TEACHERS IN GHANA) Almost everyone we know has been turned around, by a teacher either in high school or college. Teachers are everyday gods, standing at the entry way to the world. They are the law, they are knowledge and they are justice. Which profession in the World never pa ...
Mr. Speaker Was Right; That's How Far God Has Brought Ghanaians!Tuesday, February 28, 2017
[B]“We reject any attempts to prescribe new rights that are contrary to our values, norms, traditions and beliefs. We are not gays”. – Robert Mugabe[/B] “If you do it in Gambia, I will slit your throat. If you are a man and want to marry another man and we catch you, no one will ever set eyes on you again and no white man ...
Weep For Ghana! (I)Tuesday, February 28, 2017
[B]Truth be told, I cannot holdback my arousing disgust towards the ‘enemies of the state’-apologies to Anas Aremeyaw.[/B] Let us face it, though, the mass degradation of our countryside by the recalcitrant illegal miners is outrageous. Nevertheless, the mining sector regulators and other law enforcement bodies are somehow wholly ...
Another energy crisis?Monday, February 27, 2017
The debilitating energy crisis that hit the country some years ago, which the immediate past National Democratic Congress (NDC) government claimed to have resolved, appears to have resurfaced. Reports from all parts of the country indicate that power outages are occurring on a regular basis, especially, at this period of the year when the heat i ...
Value For Heritage MoneyMonday, February 27, 2017
'Value for money' featured prominently in a presidential inaugural speech. On hearing heritage fund could rescue education from underfunding, my initial thinking was value for money. Education is about guaranteeing the future of a people and their nation. Heritage is what is meant for the future. So futures meet in a coincidence of relevance ...
Sorry Mummy And Daddy For Not Been The Girl You Want Me To BeMonday, February 27, 2017
[B]This is the most heart wrenching message anybody would want to wake up to rea ...read more »
EOCO: Freeze All Accounts & Assets of Joseph Siaw Agyapong Now!Wednesday, February 22, 2017
[B]I make an urgent and passionate appeal to EOCO to continue the good work that ...read more »
The Tattletale Of 4 Former First LadiesWednesday, February 22, 2017
I don't want to believe that Madam Lordina Mahama, the immediate First Lady ...read more »
Haruna Iddrisu Cannot Even Spell “Dankwa,” As In “Addo-Dankwa”Thursday, February 23, 2017
[B]It is a blistering mark of illiteracy, when the Parliamentary Minority Leader ...read more »
Passport Office WahalaWednesday, February 22, 2017
There comes certain times in a country when certain corrupt acts and practices m ...read more »
Africa's False RevolutionsSaturday, February 25, 2017
[B]24th February, 1966 was a very important day in Ghana's history. It was t ...read more »