- Mr. President Kalyppo Stakes A Claim To The Flagstaff House 1
- The Myth Of Fish Test Kit In Ghana
- Hallucination Of John Dramani Mahama Ndc Administration Has Led The Country
- Ndc Admits Losin; But Designs New Strategy
- How To Be The World’s Greatest Comeback Kid
- Hurray! -“third Time Lucky” Win For Nana Akufo Addo
- Medusa Rears Its Ugly Head Again
- Does The Volta Regional Ndc Chair Support All Voltarians Financially?
- Could Rev. Owusu Bempah Be Behind The Alleged Plots To Assassinate Akufo-ad
- Now Who Is Looking Stupid?
- What Does John Kudalor Want From Owusu-bempah?
- Nana Akufo-addo Is Peace Loving And Means Well For Ghana
- African Union Threathens To Leave Icc
- The Future Of Ghana 2017 – The Search For Ghana’s Top 30 U30 Begins…
- Transformational Leader - President Mahama
- Doing The Right Thing To Ensure Free, Fair Elections Must Be The Focus
- When History Eludes Africans Younger Generation- We Are Left With A Generat
- A Thought I Thought To Mrs. Romantic
- A Political Campaigns….and The Promise Of One
- Let Your Vote Count On December 7
- The Structural Flexibility Of The Aiofact Fx-trading Programme
- A Kingdom With Double Face: Saudi Arabia - Is It A Living Hell?
- The Sudden Discrimination By Eoco
- Bringing Renewable Energy To Businesses In Rural Areas In Africa
- Why Is Presidential Transition Bill Important?
- My Response To Mr Weguri Joseph's Load Of Lies !
- Why The People Have To Show Mahama The Red Card
- Now That The Cat Is Out
- Mahama’s Double-speak On Job Creation
- The Energy Conundrum
- Too Divisive For Cohesion
- Probe Ndc Campaign Funding, Not Kwesi Nduom!
- Thumbs Up For Prof Naana Opoku Agyemang
- When The Police Get Choosy
- Yaa Asantewaa Unremembered
- So President Mahama Wants A Debate After All?
- Government Against Kalyppo
- Sorry Mr Rawlings, But Powers Of Nogokpo, Antoa Are Not Legally Recognised
- When All The President’s Men Take To The Campaign Trail…
- Re: Npp Usa Insists Mark Woyongo Must Be Sacked
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- Letter To The President: The Police Are Dying Whilst All Stakeholders Are L
- Open Letter To Most Reverend Samuel Asante-antwi, A Perfect Contradiction O
- Open Letter To Mr. Abdul Malik Kweku Baako
- De Simone Writes To The Chronicle
- Bearded Okoe Writes To The Chronicle
- Scrapping Of Agriculture Science As A Subject From The Junior High School
- Open Letter To President Mohama
- Open Letter To Ministry Of Education, Ministry Of Food And Agriculture, Min
- Letter Of Commendation To The Ministry Of Gender Children And Social Protec
- Letter To President John Draman Mahama On Nss Allowances
- Letter To The Isis
- Begging My Beloved From Afar: An Open Letter To President Paul Kagame
- A Letter To Agyeiwaa
Transformational Leader - President MahamaFriday, October 28, 2016
[B]“Transformational leadership is a style of leadership where a leader works with subordinates to identify needed change, creating a vision to guide the change through inspiration, and executing the change in tandem with committed members of a group.”[/B] President John Dramani Mahama is a transformational leader, who is transformin ...
Doing The Right Thing To Ensure Free, Fair Elections Must Be The FocusFriday, October 28, 2016
[B]Until yesterday’s declaration by the Supreme Court, the CI 94 which governs the December 7 elections did not have any provision for party agents to be issued with copies of the results Collation Sheets at the constituency level. There was even no provision for the returning officer and agents of the parties to sign that vital document.[/B] ...
Hallucination Of John Dramani Mahama NDC Administration Has Led The Country To Brink Of Disaster (1)Friday, October 28, 2016
I do not know how many of the readers of this column have read two articles which appeared separately, one in the DAILY GRAPHIC Wednesday, October 26, 2016 written by Auntie Elizabeth Ohene titled: “[B][I]In search of good news” [/I][/B]at page 10 and the other in DAILY GUIDE of Saturday, October 1, 2016 written by Uncle Cameron Duodu t ...
NDC Admits Losin; But Designs New StrategyFriday, October 28, 2016
Below Is A Memo From NDC To NDC. It is published unedited. [B]CONFIDENTIAL:[/B] We are now in the final stages of regaining power for a third term. All plans and strategy put in place since the beginning of the year is well on course and I will urge you all to remain steadfast in our strategies towards this elections. The points 1-6 outlined be ...
A Political Campaigns….And The Promise Of OneFriday, October 28, 2016
[B]Many people regard politics as a game, thus it should be played to win, so people who are involved in politics must mastermind to be victorious, nevertheless the results in any game is either win or lose and sometimes draw, but the results in politics is either win or lose. Therefore one will lose and one will win, the question is, are people re ...
Let your vote count on December 7Friday, October 28, 2016
[B] By Tinkaro Asare, former NUGS President for University of Ghana.[/B] I have monitored proceedings with respect to the upcoming 2016 general elections in Ghana. I have spoken with different groups of people especially the youth who feel disgruntled with issues of interest in this country. There are a majority of people who are not invol ...
Now That The Cat Is OutFriday, October 28, 2016
As part of the stakeholders of the country's democracy, we now know the benefactors of the motivation for the Montie 3 pipers' descent into the gutters. Before Salifu Mase aka Mugabe's lamentation a couple of days ago, speculations were rife about the sponsors of the scathing occupation. All of the conjectures were directed at the ruling part ...
Hurray! -“Third Time Lucky” Win For Nana Akufo AddoFriday, October 28, 2016
[B]By the grace of God Almighty, Nana Akufo Addo will win the upcoming Election 2016 with such a huge margin that any ear that hears it will tingle. This win is in line with the saying, “third time lucky” same as it holds true in an Akan proverb hereby expressed in the Akan parlance as, “Obosom anni wo ho yi, eye a yebo no mmprens ...
Although Agya Koo Is A Late NPP Electioneering Campaigner, He Is Doing A Marvellous Job!Monday, October 24, 2016
[B]I say, bravo and more grease to the elbows of Agya Koo, my fellow NPP campaig ...read more »
The Case of a “Stolen Crown” and “Verdict”Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Monumental disappointment, shock, incomprehension and befuddlement were the clea ...read more »
Voltarians should be grateful to Kufuor and Mills, not MahamaSunday, October 23, 2016
Of course, there is nothing wrong for political parties to have party precincts ...read more »
General Mosquito, The Rawlingses Fiercely Opposed The Candidacy Of MahamaFriday, October 21, 2016
[B]Mr. Johnson Asiedu-Nketia can peddle all the sophistry and scandalous mendaci ...read more »
Re: “Bawumia- Mutum Banza [useless Man]’’Friday, October 21, 2016
On a normal day, I wouldn't respond to people in this manner, but sometimes when ...read more »
Mzbel, Exhibits Her Ignorance About Nana Akufo Addo And President MahamaFriday, October 21, 2016
[B]Mzbel, a famous Ghanaian artist has stated on her Facebook wall as following, ...read more »