body-container-line-1
25.11.2015 General News

Horseman Shoes Are Comfortable- President Mahama

By Charles Nii Ayiku Ayiku, APR
Horseman Shoes Are Comfortable- President Mahama
25.11.2015 LISTEN

After giving Horseman Shoes a massive endorsement in parliament during the State of the Nation Address in 2014, the President has re-affirmed his love for Horseman Shoes, saying they are very comfortable

"The Horseman Shoes I wear are as comfortable as my Russell and Bromley shoes I used to wear and you can't tell the difference”, President Mahama stated.

President Mahama said this on Monday 23rd November 2015 during the launch of the “Made in Ghana Campaign” to encourage Ghanaians to support and promote their own products.

He urged Ghanaians to change their mindset and attitude on the consumption of Ghanaian goods and services.

President Mahama also charged manufacturers to also put in place strategies so as to be able to promote their products beyond Ghana.

An elated CEO of Horseman Shoes, Mr Tonyi Senayah was grateful to the President and promised to work harder.

“This second free presidential endorsement means a lot to us at Horseman Shoes . We are grateful to His Excellency and we will live up to the responsibility to make Ghana proud with these quality shoes”-Mr Senayah added.

body-container-line