body-container-line-1
02.05.2003 Tabloid News

Prostitute Teaches Man A Bitter Lesson

02.05.2003 LISTEN
By Sweeetie

...For Failing To Pay For Sex

When an immaculately dressed man was in the hot afternoon of April 14, hooked by a fair coloured lady at the Kwame Nkrumah circle in Accra, many were those who thought the handsome looking man was too much of a perfect gentleman to be disgraced openly by the woman. The onlookers could not imagine that the supposed gentleman could not be linked to anything messy. However, they were soon to change their perception when the aggressive lady, who gave her name as Akos, declared that then guy had been a thief. The crowd were baffled as the lady heckled the gentleman and kept shouting, ‘give me my money, give me my money’ because they had thought that the lady will seek assistance from the police instead of attacking the gentleman. They therefore demanded to know what the man known as Kwasi had stolen from her. To that Akos screamed, ‘ he stole my under. He had sex with me and refused to pay. He tricked me and ran away and I have just caught him. He must pay my money. He must give me all my 60,000 cedis today. Long-faced and feeble as Kwasi became, he could not challenge the lady. He quickly removed his wallet from his back pocket, counted the money and gave to Akos. Akos however re-grabbed Kwasi as she found out that the money was short of 10,000 cedis.

Having run out of money and not knowing what to do, kwasi knelt on the floor and begged her that that is all the money he had on him but Akos would not bulge. According to her, Kwasi had made a fool out of her and so she will never forgive nor consider him.

‘ You are lucky am not even surcharging you. Pay me all my money before I leave you. After all haven’t you enjoyed me to the full?’ She questioned

All attempts to persuade her to leave Kwasi proved futile until a sympathiser from the crowd had given out the additional money.

‘Everyday for the thief, one day for the master. I will always be around but the next time it will be money na hand, back na ground’, she snarled at Kwasi as she turned away and shoved through the thick crowd.

What a world we live in!

body-container-line