body-container-line-1

Ghanaians Should Vote For Change

By Isaac Essuman
Opinion Ghanaians Should Vote For Change
OCT 6, 2015 LISTEN

As people in the USA, UK, France, Australia and other European countries do vote base on issues Ghanaians do vote base on personalities.

I think is about time Ghanaians change their perceptions and also start voting base on issues because I don't see why Nana Addo and the NPP must preach about their wonderful policies like free quality education, corruption free environment, regular electricity supply, affordable quality health care, regular hygienic water supply, among others that would have benefited all sectors and individuals in the country, while the NDC was only attacking Nana Addo's personality by saying a whole lot of untruthful stories like drug dealer, wee smoker, telling Ghanaians Nana Addo can not implement his free quality education and others just to make him(Nana Addo) look bad, with no clear message yet they(NDC) won the 2012 election.

Everything has now become clearer, that the NDC government under President John Dramani Mahama is an ENEMY to Ghana. The very Policies they kicked against is what they are now implementing. Its Fascinating how rapidly a U-turn they have made by implementing the free SHS which they don't even have that level of commitment to cos it's a stolen policy.

Ghana is our only country as Ghanaians and we all know it's a responsibility of every citizen of this great country to make sure the country progressed and not retrogressed because if you are in a country and you sit that for your country to retrogress then you become irresponsible citizen that is why I am calling on all electorates in Ghana to change their voting pattern come 2016 and then vote base on issues in other to see the prosperity of our country.

We have only about 14 months to elections and I believe this time round we as electorates will choose a competent leader who will rebuild Ghana and not a flattering and incompetent leader.

We should not continue voting for the NDC because of our own selfish interest but rather we must be "GENERATIONAL THINKERS" by voting for Nana Addo-Bawumia and the New Patriotic Party(NPP) because you and I know that it's only a incorruptible and competent man like Nana Addo and Dr. Bawumia who can rebuild and transform Ghana into a better and attractive country for our generations to come to also enjoy.

Thank you.

Isaac Essuman

( Secretary, Young Patriotic Crusaders)

body-container-line