body-container-line-1

Our Leaders Are Our Enemies Not The West

By Roberts Samuel Ahorklui
Opinion Our Leaders Are Our Enemies Not The West
OCT 3, 2015 LISTEN

Stop it, stop the blame, you lazy and corrupt African. The IMF, the US and your former colonial masters are not your woes. You are the creator of your woes. You are the producer of your sorrowful songs. Your mentality is always negative. It is as if your brain is black with no radiant.

You throw rubbish around the neighbourhood yet you are never ready to clean your gutters. You are corrupt, yes, I said it. You like to bribe and allowed yourself to be bribed. You work hard when it is your business but play lazy when its for the state. I will not allow you to blame the white man for your own troubles.

The white man wasn't responsible for the 200 million SADA cash scandal. No, they weren't. Were they? Were they responsible for the over billion fraudulent judgement debts we dolled out to party clienteles? Were they?

Are they responsible for the over invoicing and bloated proposals that we engage in every time? Are they? Is the white man responsible for the reckless and the indiscipline nature of the Blackman? Are they? Is the white man responsible for the corruption in the police service, at the DVLA, Passport office, CEPS? No.

Our leaders are thieves, blood suckers, killers, life takers, they have no mercy for you and I. They steal millions and hoard billions. They have extra stomach for eating more. They are hypocrites and parasites. They are like tick on our black skin sucking us always.

You lazy, crazy, dozy African, man up, be honest with yourself, think positive, don't hoard goods produced for all, don't loot your country's money. Its for all of us. If we depend on our income alone without stealing more, there would be surplus to develop the country for the enjoyment of all.

Roberts Samuel Ahorklui

Human Rights Advocate

[email protected]

body-container-line