Ethics Committee to investigate bribery allegationBy Ghana FA
6/12/2012 11:00:46 PM -
A preliminary hearing will begin on 19th June as the Ethics Committee investigates an allegation of bribery involving some referees and club officials.
Persons invited for the hearing are:
1. S. Y Berimah- Chairman, Referees Association- Brong Ahafo
2. Samuel Gyeki- Chairman, Dabiso Royal F/C
3. Thomas Oppong- Chairman, B.A Referees Appointment Committee
4. The Chairman- RFA Sunyani
5. All officials who officiated in the said match
"The meeting is for the purpose of hearing and discussing an allegation of inappropriate and unethical behaviour on the part of some Referees and Club Officials reported in the Ghanaian Times of Tuesday 12th June, 2012 entitled 'B.A Referees boss accused'."
The above-listed persons will meet the Ethics Committee on Tuesday, at 2:00pm.