Teenage Singer, Davido Gets Audi Q7 Automobile

Source: Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Previous |  Next 
Source: Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com

4/17/2012 2:42:07 AM -

Up and coming teenage Nigerian artiste, David Adeleke popularly called Davido is a now proud owner of a new automobile.

Some days ago, Davido reportedly acquired a Range Rover Sport Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) worth millions of naira, just hours he was unveiled as Mtn Pulse brand ambassador.

Just some hours ago, Davido welcomed the delivery of Audi Q7 worth about 8.3million naira.

According to the 'Dami Duro' crooner, "[there are] too many Range Rovers in Nigeria. So, I had to upgrade.

Who says money is not speaking? E ma dami duro, emi omo baba olowo. Meaning, don't stop me, the son of a rich man (a line in his hit single, Dami Duro).

The corrupt ministers will pocket 90% and still fight with his people over the rest 10%
By: FRANCIS TAWIAH(Duisb

‘Dorobucci’ Fans Not Happy With Vid

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Barely 48hours, the hit track song by the Mavin Crew 'Dorobucci' video was relea ...
read more »