- A Saudi Prince With Ties To Ghana To Support The World With $32billion
- How Our Elders Would Have Coped With ”dumsor” At Night
- Nkrumahism, The Can Of Worms I Opened – Al Gore’s Global Warming
- Has Mayor Vanderpuije A Conscience?
- In A Matter Of Weeks...how Will The Pendulum Swing??
- Talensi By-election In Favour Of Npp , Over Half Of Talensi Electorates Wer
- Who Is Nigeria’s Conscience?
- What Dress Rehearsal, President Naked?
- The Ndc Propaganda Theories On Utility Prices
- The Philosophy Of Fufu
- Un Seeks Humanitarian Pause In Yemen War...united States Supported Coalitio
- The Evolution Of Hiplife Music
- Enslaved And Colonised By Our Educated Ghanaians?
- Yes, It Is True We Are Suffering!
- A Clash Of Wills? What’s In Your Marriage?
- The Electoral Commissioner Should Not Be Appointed By The President....a Pl
- Clone Me A Moomen
- Teenage Pregnancy On The Increase In Koforidua
- A Leader Will Fight A Good Fight
- The Obscurantism Of Nigeria System
- Go And Sin No More
- Talensi: A Town I Never Knew
- The Discontinuance Of 1 Ghana Pesewa Coin Usage: A Cause Of Massive Inflati
- It’s Not Enough To Be In Love With…
- Young And Worthless
- Reward For Hatchet Men?
- Let Fairness, Peace Prevail
- Despicable Cover-up (2)
- Ridiculous Discrimination
- Despicable Cover-up (1)
- Right On Point
- Fifty-five Years Of Republican Status
- Open Letter To Charlotte
- Presidential Faux Pas
- Back To The Exam Hall
- Stranded And Desperate
- Absurd Novelty
- Slum Dwellers' Fury
- Stop This Queen Mother
- The Worst, People Who Scam Others Who Have Already Been Scammed.
- Haruna Iddrisu Fan Deflates Murtala Muhammed
- Npp Hypocrisy At It's Best
- Re: Akufo-addo Was An Active Cpp Member, So What?– Npp Usa.
- Subscribers Lambast Vodafone Ghana Over Poor Service
- Old Fadama Is A National Security Risk
- “coexistence” With Gmos Is Impossible
- My Complaints Against Public Mortuaries In Ghana
- Is Jayee University College Efficient?
- We Need Roads And Gutters
- Why You Should Not Buy An Acer In Ghana
- Npp Must Expel Kwame Piani
- The New International Airport And The Tribal Politics
- Letter To The Npp Campaign Team At Talensi
- A Letter To The Ec Boss
- Ug - Src Withdraws From Activities Of Usag.
- An Open Letter To Mrs Charlotte Osei
- A Letter To Waec: When The Foundation Is Destroyed
- Letter To Waec: The Agony Of A Village Student
- A Letter To All Delegates Of The Npp
- Tension At Starr Fm; Online Editor Resigns As Mary-ann Acolatse Fights For
- Open Letter To Nana Addo
- Unpaid Bgms Workers
- An Open Letter To Dr. Donkor
- Ucf On Institute Of Economic Affairs
- An Open Letter To The President. Restore The Allowance Of Teacher Trainees!
Yes, It Is True We Are Suffering!Tuesday, July 7, 2015
[B]It was a Friday. The date was July 4, 1969. It was 8:15 AM: and the venue was the Kade Local Authority (LA) Primary School. We were made to stand in straight lines according to sections. There were four sections: red, blue, yellow and green. My section was blue. A teacher whose name I have forgotten came to inspect our school uniforms, finger na ...
A Clash Of Wills? What’s In Your Marriage?Tuesday, July 7, 2015
[I]So you have seen the truth of the matter, based on the Word of God: “Thy kingdom come, [B]Thy[/B] [B]will[/B] [B]be[/B] [B]done[/B] in earth, as it is in heaven”[/I] (Matityahu/Matthew 6:10). This is the very thing that Yeshua the Christ asked his people to pray for in this lifetime. He asked that we pray that the Father’s heav ...
How Our Elders Would Have Coped With ”Dumsor” At NightTuesday, July 7, 2015
[B]Actually, our “elders” would not have known what DUMSOR was! [/B] [B]For they did not even have what our learned Minister of Finance, Mr Seth Terkper, irrelevantly calls “access to electricity”, much less know that electricity is only useful when it is on tap; i.e. that it powers appliances into life when summoned to d ...
Nkrumahism, The Can Of Worms I Opened – Al Gore’s Global WarmingTuesday, July 7, 2015
[B]I don’t think former Vice President Al Gore needs any introduction. However, to set the stage for this piece a snippet will be in the right direction. He is the failed politician who after his unsuccessful bid to become the president of United States switched profession into the environmental business as their chief prophet. His ‘An ...
Has Mayor Vanderpuije A Conscience?Tuesday, July 7, 2015
[B]I have staunchly and, I hope, objectively defended him against those who would have him resign his job or be fired by President John Dramani Mahama. Personally, I don't think that Mayor Alfred Oko Vanderpuije ought to be held personally responsible for the June 3-4 fiery flash-flood that cost some 200 lives and damage to property worth hundr ...
In A Matter Of Weeks...How Will The Pendulum Swing??Tuesday, July 7, 2015
[B]In a matter of weeks, the scheduled meeting between Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and American President Barak Obama will take place in the United States of America. Obama is expected to play host to Buhari on July 21. It is expected that the two gentlemen will discuss political, economic, social and security issues which impact on the rel ...
The Electoral Commissioner Should Not Be Appointed By The President....A Plea For Restructuring, Review And A Thorough Reconsideration Of A Constitutional Provision....Tuesday, July 7, 2015
[B] With reference to the article 70 of 1992 Republican constitution, the president is vested with power and authority to make so many appointments... I don't oppose this constitutional provision........ [/B] As a political scientist, based on critical analytical approach towards in-depth observation politically I think I have an objection a ...
Let Fairness, Peace PrevailTuesday, July 7, 2015
[B]The people of Talensi go to the polls today to elect a representative for the House of Parliament, the reason for which is too glaring to be rehashed.[/B] Be it as it may, we are constrained to ask that all should play by the rules so that at the end of the day we can individually give a pass mark to ourselves for the extra notch democracy ha ...
A Letter To Mr. President...Thursday, July 2, 2015
[B]Dear Sir,[/B] [B]I know you have had your breakfast with your children. An ...read more »
How Dare You, Konadu Rawlings!Saturday, July 4, 2015
[B]Of all Ghanaians, the least qualified to impugn the citizenship and/or nation ...read more »
The Fallacy Of Britain Leaving Huge Sums Of Money For Kwame Nkrumah’s GovernmentThursday, July 2, 2015
[B]Introduction[/B] [B]There is a fallacy being spewed by naïve individual ...read more »
The First Time I Told A Lady “I Love You” (Part 1)Friday, July 3, 2015
[B]“Prepare for my mid semester exams, it covers everything we’ve do ...read more »
High Graduate Unemployment In Ghana: A Ticking Time BombSunday, July 5, 2015
[B]Though there are no readily available data on employment and unemployment, on ...read more »
Homage To Satan In Oklahoma?Tuesday, June 30, 2015
[B]It is unbelievable to learn that a New York-based Satanist group has announce ...read more »