||Monday, July 11, 2011
|Employment Type :
|Job Category :
|Job Description :
||We run a wedding blog website; www.marriedplanner.com (This website gives deals, tips and ideas to couples getting married, right from engagement, the wedding, through the honeymoon). We are looking to hire writers to do high quality articles related to this website, other than this you will be given research assignments and marketing work regularly. Contextual articles related to weddings in your own country. NOTE: Make sure you visit and understand the website before replying.
Requirements for potential writers:
- Rich knowledge in wedding cultures of your country.
- Excellent English writing skills (grammar, spelling, sentence structure, readability, formatting, etc.). Be capable of proofreading your own articles.
- Be capable of extensively researching a subject, and portraying authority.
- Engaging writing style (this might include witty, humorous, personal and the ability to connect with readers).
- Inclusion of links, videos and images to articles highly encouraged on regular basis
- Be able to write up to 7 articles per week.
- Will expect use of referred keywords from time to time
- Articles based on the various categories/products on the website
- Be able to upload articles into Word Press. If you're not familiar with Word Press, we can teach you how to use it. Generally, 5-10 minutes is all it takes to learn everything you need to know.
- Being able to create appealing titles is a plus, although not necessary.
- Skype or able to chat and hold online meetings on timely basis
We highly recommend you go through the website- marriedplanner.com before applying. Submit a 200 word article that relates with the websites objective. WE DO NOT ACCEPT COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS!!! This is a good part time paying job.
Payment made out per article
Reply to email@example.com
|Salary Per Month:
|Job Qualification Requirements
|Education Level :
|Job Experience :
||North East America
|Contact and Application Information
|Application Deadline :
||Monday, January 10, 2011
|Contact Name :
||Eddie Marriedplanner support
|Contact Phone :
|Contact Email :
||wedding @ marriedplanner . com
|Contact Address :
||Posted From :