||Monday, July 30, 2012
|Event Category :
|Event Description :
||CS cone crusher absorbs the foreign technology. It is a high-performance cone crusher based on the principle of layer crushing, which ensures more crushing and less grinding. It is an integration of high frequency, optimized chamber and reasonable stroke.
Features of CS Cone Crusher
1. excellent-performance: based on the optimized design and the reasonable combination between speed and stroke, the handling capacity of this cone crusher is much higher than that of the cone crusher with the same type.
2. the products are of good shape: layer crushing improves the shape of the final products, the needle shaped products is lessened.
3. nice stability: when through iron, the overload protection will release it and reset automatically. There is fixed return point of overload protection, when there are iron passing through the crushing chamber, the discharge opening will be recovered quickly.
4. the useless stuff can be cleaned easily: when the cone crusher stops because of overloading, the hydraulic eliminating system will clean the useless stuff quickly.
5. high reliability: the large-diameter principle axis, heavy main-frame, and independent thin-oil lubrication system, all together make sure the equipment steady, durable and reliability.
6. convenient maintenance: all the components are easy to disassemble. Bronze sliding bearing maintains excellent load-carrying property to against the strong shock-vibration. It is easy to maintain and more economical.
7. low operation cost: the high production capacity, high reliability, convenient maintenance, all reduce the operation cost.
8. it is widely used: CS cone crusher is used in various fields from coarse crushing to fine crushing, from stationary crusher to mobile crusher.
9. separated lubrication: independent thin-oil lubrication system is controlled by multi-point, ensuring the double protection, and improving the self-safeguard.
For more information, please visit:
Contact: Cloris Fang
|Event Date :
|Event Time :
|Event Venue :