QT4-20 Block Making Machine(Solid / Hollow Block)
||Wednesday, June 27, 2012
|Event Category :
|Event Description :
||Descriptions of QT4-20 Block Making Machine:
1. QT4-20 (4 stands for the production quantity is 4 blocks "400×200×200mm" per mould) has the production output of 5,000 blocks (400×200×200mm) or 80 cubic meters for one day (8 working hours).
2. QT4-20 block making machines can produce various types of hollow blocks, solid bricks, interlocks, pavers, curbstones etc.
Main Features of QT4-20 Automatic Block Making Machine:
1. Uses Germany Siemens PLC control system.
A. Visualization screen with easy operation;
B. Is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters, to maximize the production output;
C. Dynamic display of the system's status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice;
D. Has automatic-locking function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes;
E. Is able to troubleshoot the machinery via teleservice.
2. Uses high-dynamic proportional and directional valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements, to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working; uses integrated high-pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;
3. Uses multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time as well;
4. Integrated structure of vibrating and moulding platforms, which reduces the weight of the machine, and improves the vibrating efficiency;
5. Uses double-line aero vibration-proof system, which reduces the vibrating force on the mechanical parts, improves the using lifetime of the machine, and reduces the noise;
6. High-precision guide bearings are used to assure the precise movement between the tamper head and the mould;
7. Heavy-duty machine frame, which uses high-intensity steel and advanced heat treatment, is wear resistant.
For more information, please visit: http://www.queenbrick.com/QT4-20-block-making.html
Contact: Ms Queen
|Event Date :
|Event Time :
|Event Venue :
|Contact Name :
|Contact Phone :
|Contact Email :
||fqmachinery @ gmail . com
||Posted From :