We are hiring
Posted by Nandimobile on Sun, 16 Feb 2014 - Sales & Marketing
You will join a team in charge of acquiring clients on the Ghanaian and international markets; the main objective is to sustain the growth of the startup, shape the business.
You will have the responsibilities of managing a portfolio that you will be in charge of prospecting and develop until the launching of the collaboration.
You will be in charge of defining the strategic needs of the prospects in order to be able to assist in their development while ensuring their satisfaction n and Return on investment. We expect from the candidate to have a natural tendency to innovate, adapt to changes in environments, and take initiatives.
You are expected to work a standard work week of 40 hours plus additional hours as necessary to meet their set targets.
You will report to the sales and marketing manager
Construction and Maintenance Electrician
Posted by Amazon_Solutions on Fri, 14 Feb 2014 - Construction
ELECTRICIAN JOB IN CANADA
Construction and Maintenance Electrician (309A)
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Temporary (Overtime Applicable)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Electrician Trade Certification, Construction Electrician
Experience: 6 years or more
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Major Work Area: Construction, Service, Repair, Maintenance
Specific Skills: Install underground wiring and cables, Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes, Splice, join and connect wires, Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits, Troubleshoot and isolate faults, Install surface mount and/or overhead cables. Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications, Prepare layouts for machinery and controls, Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools, Safety equipment/gear, Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding
TRAINEE MARKETING MANAGERS WANTED
Posted by JOYCE on Wed, 05 Feb 2014 - Sales & Marketing
Trainee marketing managers wanted immediately. Must be smart, teachable etc. Basic pay of GHC200.00 per month plus commission.
Send yr CV to [email protected]
Computer Graphics Designer, and Marketer
Posted by Wilfred Tunyira on Mon, 03 Feb 2014 - Human Resources
Good News! World Aid is a new global humanitarian aid agency that is preparing to setup headquarters in Kumasi, Ghana and is looking for 2 professionals - the first must have great skills and understanding in computer graphics designing and, another who have studied any marketing course; but to qualify for work, these two individuals must have the passion to help save lives of disaster victims. Mail me your cv only if you meet the two conditions, [email protected]
Male Graduate teachers for placement in Rustenberg
Posted by mensah on Sun, 02 Feb 2014 - Education
applicants will be deemed to teach any of the core or elective subjects
there is absolutely no down payment on this program. our services includes: work permit,accommodation,entry visa plus job placement.
A good wage awaits qualified applicants.
AVIATION TRAINING TUTORS
Posted by Sharon on Fri, 31 Jan 2014 - Tourism
AVIATION TRAINING TUTORS
A newly established aviation school is in the process of recruiting tutors for cabin crew training. Applicants should send application, CV and copies of certificates to [email protected] Tutors with IATA qualifications would have an advantage.
Finance & Administrative Manager
Posted by Dela / Henry on Fri, 24 Jan 2014 - Accountancy
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities
The functions of this position include the following:
• Ensuring maintenance and safe custody of books and other financial records, documents and assets of the company;
• Exercising direct responsibility for the processes relating to budgeting and financial planning and budgeting;
• Producing timely and accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reports to management and meeting all reporting needs of regulatory agencies;
• Setting up and ensuring maintenance of effective controls over resources of the company;
• Managing all aspects of personnel function including recruitment, employee benefits, appraisals and induction;
• Ensuring compliance with all/any regulatory bodies, including Income Tax, payroll tax, Value Added Tax (Vat), Minerals Commission and any other relevant authorities;
• Processing of payroll and ensuring that all statutory payments and declarations are made timeously to the appropriate regulatory bodies;
• Ensuring compliance of workforce with set company procedures.
Posted by MR OPPONG on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 - Security
RESPONSIBLE FOR OPENING OF GATES FOR CLIENTS
ASSISTING CLIENTS TO LOGIN BOOKS FOR OCCURRENCES
AGE BETWEEN 23 AND ABOVE
FEMALE HOUSEHELP WANTED
Posted by MR OPPONG on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 - House Keeping
RESPONSIBLE FOR HOUSEHOLD CHORES
MUST BE SMART AND ABLE TO COOK AS WELL WITHIN THE AGE OF 22 AND ABOVE
FREE ACCOMMODATION AND GOOD PAY WITH FREE FOOD DAILY
MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH
Part-time Market Researcher
Posted by Mike Clarke on Tue, 14 Jan 2014 - Research
Frontier Data Corp is a market research firm based out of New York. We specialize in collecting and analyzing local economic data throughout emerging markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and South America.
We are currently looking to hire researchers and data collectors to develop our current team for future economic data collection and survey projects.
Researcher responsibilities will include:
- Collecting economic data on a reoccurring basis
- Performing personal surveys
- Collecting market data in their local area
- Enter data into web-based or mobile phone based system
- Researchers will be paid on a per project basis. Payments will depend on the amount of data collection performed by the researcher but may average $10 or more per hour.
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit our website to sign up: gather.frontierdatacorporation.com