Computer Graphics Designer, and Marketer
Posted by Wilfred Tunyira on Mon, 03 Feb 2014 - Human Resources
Good News! World Aid is a new global humanitarian aid agency that is preparing to setup headquarters in Kumasi, Ghana and is looking for 2 professionals - the first must have great skills and understanding in computer graphics designing and, another who have studied any marketing course; but to qualify for work, these two individuals must have the passion to help save lives of disaster victims. Mail me your cv only if you meet the two conditions, [email protected]
Male Graduate teachers for placement in Rustenberg
Posted by mensah on Sun, 02 Feb 2014 - Education
applicants will be deemed to teach any of the core or elective subjects
there is absolutely no down payment on this program. our services includes: work permit,accommodation,entry visa plus job placement.
A good wage awaits qualified applicants.
AVIATION TRAINING TUTORS
Posted by Sharon on Fri, 31 Jan 2014 - Tourism
AVIATION TRAINING TUTORS
A newly established aviation school is in the process of recruiting tutors for cabin crew training. Applicants should send application, CV and copies of certificates to [email protected] Tutors with IATA qualifications would have an advantage.
Finance & Administrative Manager
Posted by Dela / Henry on Fri, 24 Jan 2014 - Accountancy
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities
The functions of this position include the following:
• Ensuring maintenance and safe custody of books and other financial records, documents and assets of the company;
• Exercising direct responsibility for the processes relating to budgeting and financial planning and budgeting;
• Producing timely and accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reports to management and meeting all reporting needs of regulatory agencies;
• Setting up and ensuring maintenance of effective controls over resources of the company;
• Managing all aspects of personnel function including recruitment, employee benefits, appraisals and induction;
• Ensuring compliance with all/any regulatory bodies, including Income Tax, payroll tax, Value Added Tax (Vat), Minerals Commission and any other relevant authorities;
• Processing of payroll and ensuring that all statutory payments and declarations are made timeously to the appropriate regulatory bodies;
• Ensuring compliance of workforce with set company procedures.
Posted by MR OPPONG on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 - Security
RESPONSIBLE FOR OPENING OF GATES FOR CLIENTS
ASSISTING CLIENTS TO LOGIN BOOKS FOR OCCURRENCES
AGE BETWEEN 23 AND ABOVE
FEMALE HOUSEHELP WANTED
Posted by MR OPPONG on Thu, 16 Jan 2014 - House Keeping
RESPONSIBLE FOR HOUSEHOLD CHORES
MUST BE SMART AND ABLE TO COOK AS WELL WITHIN THE AGE OF 22 AND ABOVE
FREE ACCOMMODATION AND GOOD PAY WITH FREE FOOD DAILY
MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH
Part-time Market Researcher
Posted by Mike Clarke on Tue, 14 Jan 2014 - Research
Frontier Data Corp is a market research firm based out of New York. We specialize in collecting and analyzing local economic data throughout emerging markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and South America.
We are currently looking to hire researchers and data collectors to develop our current team for future economic data collection and survey projects.
Researcher responsibilities will include:
- Collecting economic data on a reoccurring basis
- Performing personal surveys
- Collecting market data in their local area
- Enter data into web-based or mobile phone based system
- Researchers will be paid on a per project basis. Payments will depend on the amount of data collection performed by the researcher but may average $10 or more per hour.
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit our website to sign up: gather.frontierdatacorporation.com
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL REPRESENTATIVE
Posted by Ricardo Ferreira on Tue, 14 Jan 2014 - Sales & Marketing
Lighting and electrical representative in Egypt for the biggest lighting and electrical supplier . Cold calling , generating new business , maintaining relationships , responsible for all business in Burkina Faso . Great opportunity . Commission based only . Email C.V to [email protected]
Posted by Johnson Stuart on Sat, 11 Jan 2014 - Accountancy
•Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
•Code documents according to company procedures.
•Reconcile records of bank transactions.
•Prepare trial balances of books.
•Transfer details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
•Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
•Perform financial calculations such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal.
•Compile budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
•Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
•Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses, based on estimates, quotations and price lists.
•Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
•Maintain inventory records.
•Perform personal bookkeeping service
•Must Possess BSC/HND/OND/NCE in accounting or related course.
•Adequate training shall be provided, remuneration very attractive and competitive.
Posted by Renco on Fri, 10 Jan 2014 - Sales & Marketing
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
deVere Group is the world's largest independent financial consultancy. With in excess of US $9 billion of funds under administration and management, deVere has more than seventy thousand clients in over a hundred countries.
We are recruiting for our vibrant office in Accra. The role involves sourcing prospective clients and referrals, assessing client needs and executing highly customised solutions to meet their financial needs. You will be recommending international investment products based on the clients financial objectives, resources, risk appetite and preferences.
What you need:
• Sales experience (Mandatory)
• International work experience (Mandatory)
• Financial background (Beneficial)
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Fluency in English language (Verbal and Written)
• Success and target driven personality
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Positive and self-motivated
What we'll give you:
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI)
• Access to exclusive market leading products
• Impressive and uncapped earnings
• The prospect of creating and managing your own portfolio of clients
• Global opportunities
If you think this is the right move for you please email your CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Manager, [email protected]
Please note, only short-listed candidates will receive a response.
www.totallydevere.com - Recruiting Professional Individuals - www.devere-group.com