Posted by Beauty Dreamers on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 - House Keeping
We are recruiting agency searching for serious candidates to work as house helps.
We need serious and smart and hard working individuals to apply
We have various house help position
Posted by Raymond on Wed, 06 Aug 2014 - Customer Services
Ability to read and write good English, exhibit good interpersonal and communication skills. Bilingual will be an advantage.
Candidate must have a flair in communication skills, attend to enquiries, answer phone calls, reply to emails, administrative duties and report to the General Manager.
Business Development Manager
Posted by Amatus on Tue, 29 Jul 2014 - Management
About Jogobu Ltd:
Jogobu Ltd is part of Jogobu Group Holding BV with offices in Europe and Africa. Jogobu Company Ltd is located at Madina Estates, Accra, Ghana.
Why choose Jogobu:
Jogobu is a private limited liability company which is active in the following sectors; Business Consultancy, Information Technology, Minerals Resources and in the Oil & Gas industry.
We provide business and technology consultancy to governmental institutions, multinationals and expatriates. Our consultancy services covers; Business formation, Accounting, Business Development, Research, Transfer Pricing Advisory, Compliance and Training.
Under our Information Technology business unit, we develop & market software and Internet applications such as (Digital Archive system, Secured Collaboration system, Secure Boardroom solution, eLibrary, Warehouse solution, Barcode solution, RFID solution, Data storage solutions, ERP Accounting system and etc), using the latest technologies to provide practical, user-friendly solutions for small and medium-sized and large businesses and enterprises. We also sell all kinds of computer hardware such as; Laptops, Desktops, Servers, Racks, Printers, Tablets, HDD's, Routes, Switches, Firewalls, Modems, Labels, Ribbons, equipment parts, software licenses and installation services.
Besides that, we also supply all kinds of partner products to Laboratories, Mining Companies, Energy, Oil & Gas Industry. Our products help to increase productivity, reduce operating costs and increase customer satisfaction among other benefits. We only offer high quality standard of products from our selected super excellent manufacturers across Europe and USA.
Aim of the job:
- Taking responsibility for representing Jogobu in Ghana and across other West African countries
- Develop effective network for Jogobu within the region
- Taking responsibility for defining and driving Jogobu Sales strategy as well as key account strategy based upon market requirements
- Responsible for Jogobu growth within the region
- Increase Jogobu profitability
- Secure close cooperation with all Marketing and Operations colleagues and involve them when needed
- Expanding the representation of Jogobu within West African countries
- Increasing market share within the region
Task and responsibilities:
- To develop and seal new business deals in Ghana and across other West African countries
- Turn good leads into clients
- Maintain long term relationship with partners and customers
- Gathers market intelligence and distributes it as appropriate
- Coordinate with partners and ensure conducting a detailed market study in the focused sectors to identify the business potentials
- Determine the exact market potentials
- Conduct a comprehensive competitor Study
- Define and execute sales channel strategy
- To develop the overall sales strategy including Sales plans and Key Account plans in the allocated countries across West Africa
- To meet sales agreed targets
- Provide commercial training to partners and customers when necessary
- Improve business performance and customer satisfaction based on gathered customer insights
- Responsible for the collection of payments from the clients as per the agreed payment terms
- Willingness to travel
Personal Background (required):
Commercial knowledge of business and buying processes in Ghana and across West & Central Africa
Networker and effective communicator at all levels
Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Business Development experience of minimum 3 or more years
Sales experiences with trade and project business of minimum 3 or more years
Commercial talent with solid technical and product knowledge
Strong drive for results and self-motivation
Reliable and integer
Bachelor or Master Degree
Preferably, a lady
Experience working in a start-up environment will be a plus
Broaden your knowledge and sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As an innovative company, we are used to listening to our customers & constantly improving our skills. We offer a competitive salary, sales commission and bonus.
EV OIL RECRUTING
Posted by EBENEZER ESSUMAN on Mon, 28 Jul 2014 - Engineering
P.O. Box CT 406,
EV Oil Company Limited is one of the newly Oil Marketing Companies permitted to operate as an OMC in the country. EV Oil Company Limited was incorporated in June, 2008 under the Companies Code, 1963 (Act 179) as a private limited company and commenced business operation in June 2008.
The company was previously operating in the name of End View Ventures as a dealer under Star Oil Marketing Company. EV Oil Company Limited took over the assets and liabilities of End View Ventures effective May 2010.
EV Oil Company Limited was licensed as an Oil Marketing Company (OMC) authorized to procure, store, distribute and sell petroleum products in Ghana. The company was granted the full permission to operate on 1st March, 2010 after it has fully attained the entire requirements stipulated by the National Petroleum Authority (NPA)
ASSISTANT MANAGER OF FRONT OFFICE
FIRST AID WARDER
Application process:please send us your documents by email:
2). Recent photo
3). Passport Copy
Email: [email protected] ,Tel-233232199276
Ev Oil Ghana Limited
APPLICATION DEADLINE-16TH AUGUST 2014
Marketing / Sales persones Urgently needed
Posted by Eunice on Mon, 28 Jul 2014 - IT
Marketing and Selling of Software Product
visit www.qsoftghana.com for details
SEND UR CV TO [email protected]
Software Quality Assurance/Tester
Posted by The Human Resource Manager on Tue, 15 Jul 2014 - IT
1) Analyzing the Requirements from the client
2) Participating in preparing Test Plans
3) Preparing Test Scenarios
4) Preparing Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
5) Preparing Test Data's for the test cases
6) Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
7) Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members
8) Executing the Test Cases
9) Defect Tracking
10) Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
11) Preparing Summary Reports
12) Preparing Lesson Learnt documents from the previous project testing experience
13) Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
14) Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager
15) Conducting Review Meetings within the Team
Posted by The Human Resource Manager on Tue, 15 Jul 2014 - IT
We are currently seeking junior to Mid-level Java developers to join our growing software development team. These positions will provide you with the opportunity to work with best of class development teams, working on high profile applications with wide-reaching impact. Aside from the aforementioned benefits they also offer excellent pay, benefits and upward mobility via a multitude of career paths.
Primary considerations for hire will be; Solid basis in object oriented concepts; Detailed knowledge of Core Java APIs; Better than average RDBMS development skills including stored procedures; a good basis in open source technologies.
FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE WANTED
Posted by confidential on Wed, 09 Jul 2014 - Office & Admin
Maintaining records, making copies and posting signs
Filing and answering the telephone
Coordinating with the cleaning staff, ensuring an overall pleasant stay for clients
Answering requests of clients
WORKERS NEEDED URGENLY ONLY FEMALES
Posted by GODFRED DARKWAH JUNIOR on Wed, 09 Jul 2014 - Construction
DO YOU NEED VISA TO TRAVEL TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
2. QATAR (PLUS JOB PLACEMENT)
3. DUBIA (PLUS JOB PLACEMENT)
6. BAHRIAN (PLUS JOB PLACEMENT)
7. SOUTH AFRICA
8. KUWAIT ONLY FEMALES FOR BABY SITTING
THEN CONTACT GODEE GROUP OF COMPANIES ON THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS 0266591593 OR 0248583121
WE CAN ALSO ASSIST YOU WITH PASSPORT, BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND ALL TRAVEL DOCUMENTATIONS.
GODEE: THERE IS NOTHING YOU LOSSE ALL IS YOURS AGAIN
CALL CENTER OPERATORS WANTED
Posted by VODAPONE on Tue, 01 Jul 2014 - Accountancy
CALL CENTER OPERATORS WANTED
Vodafone House Accra
Vodafone in Ghana is one of the latest additions to Vodafone Group Plc, the world's leading mobile telecommunications company. This follows the successful acquisition of 70% shares in Ghana Telecommunications Company (GT) for $900 million dollars by Vodafone International Plc on July 23, 2008
We are currently in need of call center operators for our KASOA call center.Salary is 2000 Cedis Monthly. Interested candidates should send their updated CV/Resume to Email- ( [email protected]) and a copy to the Asst. HR Director, Mrs. Stella Agyenim-Boateng ( email- [email protected] ) Tel-0502021638
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1.ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY A FEE OF 300 CEDIS TO OBTAIN THE APPLICATION FORM IN ORDER TO ATTEND A 3 MONTH PAID TRAINING IN LONDON,UK,IN SEPTEMBER,2014.
2.YOU MUST HOLD A TRAVELING PASSPORT BEFORE THE 20TH OF AUGUST 2014.
3.YOU MUST NOT HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD .THE COMPANY WILL PROVIDE FREE AIR TICKET, ACCOMMODATION, AND FEEDING THROUGH OUT THE DURATION OF THE THREE MONTH JOB PAID TRAINING IN LONDON,UK.
4.Vodafone Ghana WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A NEW TABLET COMPUTER AFTER YOU PAY FOR THE APPLICATION FEE.
Mrs. Stella Agyenim-Boateng
HR Director Vodafone
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 14TH JULY ,2014