|Classifieds » Jobs & Employment » Office & Admin
FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE WANTED
Posted by confidential on Wed, 09 Jul 2014 - [Office & Admin]
Maintaining records, making copies and posting signs
Filing and answering the telephone
Coordinating with the cleaning staff, ensuring an overall pleasant stay for clients
Answering requests of clients
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Posted by Livingston Abani on Sat, 31 May 2014 - [Office & Admin]
* Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
* Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
* Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
* Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
* Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
* Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO;
* Taking dictation and minutes;
* Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
* Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
* Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
* Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
* Carrying out specific projects and research;
* Taking on some of the CEO's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
* Deputizing for the CEO, making decisions and delegating work to others in the CEO's absence;
* Being involved in decision-making processes.
Front Desk Executive needed
Posted by Afia on Tue, 29 Apr 2014 - [Office & Admin]
-Company: Global Sky Limited is looking for a lovely, smart, tactful, customer oriented and energetic lady to be its fore front personnel
Location: Adenta, Greater Accra, Ghana
Answering of phone calls
Taking massages and be able to interpret them accordingly
Be a liason between the customer and the company
Schedule appointments and maintain office & operations diary
Maintain an effective filing system
Writing of PVs and recording of money given out. To apply for job Go to
Coordinate with all departments to make sure customers are satisfied
Liaise with the public relation department to retain customers and educate them on our products and services and also new product
Manage the company’s data base system
Payroll Administrator needed urgently
Posted by Adjoa on Thu, 21 Nov 2013 - [Office & Admin]
* To be the payroll administrator for a group company with 8 subsidiaries
* Make sure salaries are paid latest 28th of every month
I NEED A JOB
Posted by Ben on Sat, 19 Oct 2013 - [Office & Admin]
I'm a gentleman who has completed a bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of Ghana.
I have also done my national service.
Right now I'm looking for a good job within Accra and Tema or elsewhere.
Psychology is a broad discipline and skills I have acquired from it include human relations skills, information finding skills, computer literacy among others .
I'm Ben and you can reach me on +233 54 550 2961. You can use the same number to whatsapp me .
I'm also on facebook .
[From: [email protected] ]
Personal Assistant for Modeling/Advertising Agency
Posted by Ian F. Oshodi on Tue, 15 Oct 2013 - [Office & Admin]
About the Company
The Unwind Agency is an advertising and modeling agency based in Accra, Ghana. Unwind provides a diverse range of services including but not limited to concept creation for ad campaigns, project management, billboard & TV commercial production, casting, events, photoshoots, graphic design, branding & development, creative writing, copy writing etc. Unwind also recruits, trains and manages models.
Purpose and Scope
The PA is responsible for providing logistical and administrative support to the Creative Director. The PA will interface with clients and models, manage day to day office tasks and assist the Creative Director on a variety of projects.
• Manage and maintain Director's diary and email account
• Host weekly meetings to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations & other requests.
• Liaise with clients on booking and managing jobs
• Assist Creative Director with sales and marketing tasks
• Accompany Creative Director to client meetings and take minutes
• Manage the company’s social media accounts
• Oversee model recruitment and photo shoots
• Respond to general inquiries about the company and services
• Devise and maintain systems for filing and electronic data management
• Perform writing and research tasks as required
• Provide a service that is in line with the Director's work habits and preferences.
Administrative Assistant Intern/Front Desk Executive Intern
Posted by Kwadwo Konadu on Fri, 11 Oct 2013 - [Office & Admin]
KMM Afrik is a limited liability company that specialises in media production, advertising, printing and events management. It is a force to reckon with when it comes to its areas of expertise and as a result deals with reputable institutions both private and public. The organisation holds in high esteem its clients and customers and provides enviable services to them through its committed team to achieve and sustain customer satisfaction, which lies at the heart of every organisation.
The Company seeks to recruit or hire graduate intern as Administrative Assistant Intern/Front Desk Executive Intern to perform various administrative duties including communication, advertising, client relations etc. The duties of the Marketing Intern will include the follow
* Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing.
• Maintains inventory and an adequate level of general office supplies; assists with supply orders, distribution of administrative items, and invoices.
• To take minutes during Board meetings and other special meetings.
• Gathers information and prepares various reports, correspondence, and memorandums; researches and resolves issues.
• Assists with preparation and arrangements for special events and/or projects.
• Greets and screens visitors and phone calls; relays messages, responds or takes necessary action or refers to appropriate person for resolution.
• Opens, sorts, scans, tags for response, and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail.
• To liaise between clients and the organisation through various forms of communication.
• Responsible for keeping selected team leaders plan updated
• To perform other tasks and assume other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Posted by Mr. CN on Wed, 27 Mar 2013 - [Office & Admin]
SECRETARY WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT.
Posted by judith on Fri, 15 Feb 2013 - [Office & Admin]
full time job in the Banking Sector
BE A FLIGHT ATTENDANT(MALE & FEMALE) 0249-733-717
Posted by MR. KAMBA on Tue, 22 Jan 2013 - [Office & Admin]
BE A FLIGHT ATTENDANT(MALE & FEMALE) 0249-733-717