|Classifieds Jobs & Employment Engineering
AC MECHANIC NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPOLYMENT
Posted by KEN on Thu, 21 Nov 2013 - [Engineering]
A reputable company in Accra is looking for a AC MECHANIC for an immediate empolyment.
Engineers and Workers Needed by Julius Berger Company
Posted by Jackson Robinson Ray on Mon, 08 Jul 2013 - [Engineering]
Engineers of all category in construction needed by Julius Berger PLC for the construction of a stadium,hotels,roads bridges and infrastructure in Cameroon and other countries.Our pay package is of EU standard, age limit 25yrs,1yr experience at least. Engineers of all category in construction needed by Julius Berger PLC for the construction of a stadium,hotels,roads bridges and infrastructure in Cameroon and other countries.Our pay package is of EU standard, age limit 25yrs,1yr experience at least. Send us your CV.Send us your CV
Electrical and Mechanical Superintendents
Posted by Charles Aidoo on Tue, 09 Apr 2013 - [Engineering]
As an Electrical or Mechanical Superintendent, you'll be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment runs smoothly.
• Organizing routine servicing schedules
• Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
• Fitting new parts
• Carrying out quality inspections
• Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
• Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
• Keeping production managers informed of progress
• Organizing teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available
• Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
• Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments
• Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts
• Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule
• Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
Posted by Sandra kemeh on Tue, 23 Oct 2012 - [Engineering]
1. To provide professional secretarial and office administration duties (telephone calls, typing, filing, etc.) which support the work and efficient
running of the Site Office.
1. Provide secretarial support to the Site Team, including typing, making and receiving telephone calls, diary management, scheduling meetings,
capturing meeting minutes, etc.
2. Implement and manage appropriate document control processes and systems.
3. Implement an efficient filing system of drawings, documents, delivery notes and correspondence.
4. Maintain the filing system for the Site Office.
5. Prepare various reports, letters and minutes ensuring accuracy and appropriate distribution.
1. At least 5 years' experience in an administrative/secretarial role, preferably within a construction site environment.
1. Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
2. Accurate, fast typing skills
3. Good English language skills, both verbal and written.
1. Above-average attention to detail.
2. Ability to communicate clearly
3. Ability to prioritise diverse instructions/requests
4. Honesty and integrity in dealing with sensitive company information.
Posted by Akwasi Frimpong on Sun, 08 Jul 2012 - [Engineering]
We need technicians ! If you are expert on LCD,PLASMA,Flat monitor repairs, We are hiring some people.
JOBS IN NIGIERIA OIL FIRMS
Posted by kencon consultancy on Wed, 13 Jun 2012 - [Engineering]
job oppurtunities in Nreputable oil companies and oil servicing firms are cunrrent ly offering job placements for the following:
FACILITIES ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL) - EXPERIENCED
FACILITIES ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL) - GRADUATE LEVEL
FACILITIES ENGINEER (PROCESS/CHEMICAL) - GRADUATE LEVEL
FACILITES ENGINEER (CIVIL/STRUCTURAL)
FACILITIES ENGINEER (SUBSEA/MECHANICAL/RELIABILITY
FACILITIES ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL
faclitiy maintenance officer
facility safety officer
facility security personnels
Ghana agent: KENCON CONSULTANCY 0200667122 0573244431