Research Assistance needed
Posted by isaac on Mon, 26 May 2014 - [Research]
A reputable research consult is seeking for research assistants.
Qualification: University Graduate with strong background on hypothesis testing,developing research methodology for secondary data research.
NB:This is a part time job and successful candidates shall be assign to write student thesis at both graduate and Post graduate level
Remuneration: Very attractive packages
Part-time Market Researcher
Posted by Mike Clarke on Tue, 14 Jan 2014 - [Research]
Frontier Data Corp is a market research firm based out of New York. We specialize in collecting and analyzing local economic data throughout emerging markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and South America.
We are currently looking to hire researchers and data collectors to develop our current team for future economic data collection and survey projects.
Researcher responsibilities will include:
- Collecting economic data on a reoccurring basis
- Performing personal surveys
- Collecting market data in their local area
- Enter data into web-based or mobile phone based system
- Researchers will be paid on a per project basis. Payments will depend on the amount of data collection performed by the researcher but may average $10 or more per hour.
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit our website to sign up: gather.frontierdatacorporation.com