|Classifieds Jobs & Employment Engineering
Electrical and Mechanical Superintendents
Posted by Charles Aidoo on Tue, 09 Apr 2013 - [Engineering]
As an Electrical or Mechanical Superintendent, you'll be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment runs smoothly.
• Organizing routine servicing schedules
• Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
• Fitting new parts
• Carrying out quality inspections
• Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
• Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
• Keeping production managers informed of progress
• Organizing teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available
• Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
• Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments
• Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts
• Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule
• Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
Posted by Sandra kemeh on Tue, 23 Oct 2012 - [Engineering]
1. To provide professional secretarial and office administration duties (telephone calls, typing, filing, etc.) which support the work and efficient
running of the Site Office.
1. Provide secretarial support to the Site Team, including typing, making and receiving telephone calls, diary management, scheduling meetings,
capturing meeting minutes, etc.
2. Implement and manage appropriate document control processes and systems.
3. Implement an efficient filing system of drawings, documents, delivery notes and correspondence.
4. Maintain the filing system for the Site Office.
5. Prepare various reports, letters and minutes ensuring accuracy and appropriate distribution.
1. At least 5 years' experience in an administrative/secretarial role, preferably within a construction site environment.
1. Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
2. Accurate, fast typing skills
3. Good English language skills, both verbal and written.
1. Above-average attention to detail.
2. Ability to communicate clearly
3. Ability to prioritise diverse instructions/requests
4. Honesty and integrity in dealing with sensitive company information.
Posted by Akwasi Frimpong on Sun, 08 Jul 2012 - [Engineering]
We need technicians ! If you are expert on LCD,PLASMA,Flat monitor repairs, We are hiring some people.
JOBS IN NIGIERIA OIL FIRMS
Posted by kencon consultancy on Wed, 13 Jun 2012 - [Engineering]
job oppurtunities in Nreputable oil companies and oil servicing firms are cunrrent ly offering job placements for the following:
FACILITIES ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL) - EXPERIENCED
FACILITIES ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL) - GRADUATE LEVEL
FACILITIES ENGINEER (PROCESS/CHEMICAL) - GRADUATE LEVEL
FACILITES ENGINEER (CIVIL/STRUCTURAL)
FACILITIES ENGINEER (SUBSEA/MECHANICAL/RELIABILITY
FACILITIES ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL
faclitiy maintenance officer
facility safety officer
facility security personnels
Ghana agent: KENCON CONSULTANCY 0200667122 0573244431
Draftsmans needed urgently
Posted by gzghana on Tue, 13 Sep 2011 - [Engineering]
A leading construction company invited application from qualified draftsman’s for their operational office in Accra, Ghana.
Successful completion of the 5 year Draughtsman’s apprentice course in Engineering at a recognized institution, 3 years experience in a reputed organization engaged in mechanical/electrical detailing using AutoCAD 2005 or a higher version, 2D drafting & technical knowledge.
Interested applicants may forward their complete resume to email@example.com
Post of Telecom Technician – Doha, Qatar
Posted by Director on Sat, 01 Jan 2011 - [Engineering]
A leading multiparty business enterprise group with extensive activities in the fields of Telecommunications requires the above Technicians.
The candidates should have a Technical Diploma with a minimum of 3 years experience in the field of operations and maintenance of Telecommunication Networks (PDH/SDH) and sound knowledge in PDS/SDH troubleshooting concepts together with electrical/optical measurements applying different test equipment, well-known with digital transmission systems and pertinent application software (CIT, LCT) knowledge in MW Operation Systems (Windows 2000 XP.
The above position offers excellent career growth opportunities and an attractive remuneration package together with medical benefits and additional allowances in line with the required qualifications and experience.
Apply with complete CV to Director- firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Officer- Dubai, UAE
Posted by Director-Int-Recruitment on Wed, 03 Feb 2010 - [Engineering]
Our client a leading Catering Company in Dubai, UAE is on look out for a Maintenance Officer to oversee the smooth running of their plant and machinery. The candidate should be with strong sense of responsibility that can lead a team of workers. The selected individual would be expected to maintain & carry out repairs of all machinery & equipment as well as attend to task schedule to set time frames. Responsibilities would include long working hours.
I NEEND WORK URGENTY
Posted by BENJAMIN MENSAH on Sat, 14 Nov 2009 - [Engineering]
I CAN WORK CENTRAL AIR CONDITION , COLD ROOM MACHINES, CHILLER UNIT , FRIDGE, FREEZER , ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT , ANY COOLING MACHINES..........ENT
refrigeration and air condition
Posted by benjamin mensah on Sun, 25 Oct 2009 - [Engineering]
under repairs of air condition system ,cold room repair,fridge repair ,installation air conditioning ,chiller repair,and electrical work........ent.
Ghanaian Graduate Engineers needed
Posted by Graham Moffat on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 - [Engineering]
A global oil field service company operating in over 90 countries require a number of Junior Field Engineers to be based in Ghana.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor s degree in engineering or related discipline and a valid drivers licence.
Following successful completion of the 15-20 week Well Logging School, Junior Field Engineers return to Operations where they work to consolidate technical capabilities via job experience as well as develop the managerial ability required for operating a logging unit. Junior Field Engineers work closely with more experienced Field Engineers who supervise their work and instruct them in proper logging procedures. The Junior Field Engineer continues to assist Field Engineers and their crews until the ability to perform normal logging jobs can be demonstrated. Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Performs other related duties as required.
An exciting career with a truly global company is available with this opportunity.
For anyone interested kindly forward your details to: