- Public Interest In Ach Continues To Rise - Ghipss
- President Inaugurates Ultra-modern Gpha Revenue Centre
- Standard Bank Group Granted Full Banking License In Cã´te D'ivoire
- We Will Clamp Down On Unlicensed Sachet Water Producers - Fda
- Second Mining Awards Launched By Ghana Chamber Of Mines
- Ghana Loses Ghs3.9bn Through Financial Irregularities- Report
- Elubo, Sampa And Nkrankwanta Reopened For Overland Rice Importation
- Tigo Supports 2016 Gja Awards
- Association Of Energy Economics Wants Energy Sector Levy Scrapped
- Djibouti Joins Afc
- Six Nigerians Arrested Over Atm Scam In Ghana [audio]
- Gcb Posts Sterling Half Year Performance
- Teachers' Credit Union Posts Gh¢119,000.00 Net Profit
- Free Giveaway Tickets To The Spectacular West Africa Sports Betting Summit
- Babystep.tv: Want To Be A Good Parent?
- Job Opportunities - Freelance Marketers & Accounts Assistant
- Bethlehem Healing Center, Where The Hand Of God Works
- 6 Bedroom Executive House For Sale
- Job Vacancy In British Petroleum Company Uk
- Why You Should Buy Insurance.
- Translators/interpreter Needed For All Ghana Languages
- Coffie In A Dominant Taysec Victory
- Aronsen Outshines Strong Field At Cal Invitational Golf
- Job Offer: Modernghana.com Is Looking For A Chief Editor
- 2013 Diversity Visa Lottery Registration Begins
- Africa Ripe For Carbon Offset Deals, Un Tells Forum
- Expansion Work On $17m Sekondi Fishing Harbour Begins
- Gillbt Signs Mou With Seed Company
- Gcnet Laments ‘unnecessary’ Delays In Port Clearance
- Nca Won’t Grant New Mobile Voice Licenses
- Vittles 2016 Food Festival To Feature Cacao Show
- Appolonia Signs Contract With Crownhouse For Internal Roads
- Supplementary Estimates For The 2016
- Maiden National Trade Facilitation Awards 2016 Held
- Social Entrepreneurs Converge At 4th Startup Dialogues In Accra
- Shippers Unhappy With The High Costs Of Doing Business
- Gov’t Has Paid 30m Of $140m Wapco Debt – Minister
- Patronage For Express Clearing Of Cheques Up 80 Per Cent
- Tigo Cash Creates Cashless Payments For Rice Farmers
- Power Consumers Will Bear 'subsidy' Costs
- Afriwave Affirms Its Commitment To The Telecom Industry
- Return Of ‘dumsor’: Over 300 Workers In Tema To Lose Jobs
- Parliament Okays Ich Regulations; Nca Temporarily Absorbs Costs
- Kweku Bedu-addo Appointed Chairman Of Gse
- Kweku Bedu-addo Appointed Ghana Stock Exchange Chairman
- Ceps Exceeds Half-year Target In The Ashanti Region
- Supplementary Estimates For The 2016
- Tigo Cash Creates An Eco-system Of Cashless Payments For Rice Farmers
- Banks Need Standards To Deepen Fight Against Electronic Fraudsters
- Mtn Signs 5-year Agreement To Supply High Speed, Reliable Internet For Knus
- Govt Cuts Down Projected Oil Price To $45
- Tigo Cash Creates An Eco-system Of Cashless Payments For Rice Farmers In Th
Second mining awards launched by Ghana Chamber of MinesThursday, July 28, 2016
Accra, July 28, GNA - The Ghana Chamber of Mines will hold its second Ghana Mining Industry awards on December 1, 2016 to recognise excellence and the contribution of mining companies and individuals ...
Ghana loses GHS3.9bn through financial irregularities- ReportThursday, July 28, 2016
A new report released by Imani Ghana titled “Imani's Fiscal Recklessness Index” has revealed that financial irregularities cost Ghana GHS 3,933,608,067.52, from 2012 to 2014 due to failure to adhere t ...
Elubo, Sampa and Nkrankwanta reopened for overland rice importationThursday, July 28, 2016
The ban on the importation of rice through the land borders has been reviewed by the Ministry of Trade and Industry and Parliamentary Select Committee on Trade, Industry and Tourism have reviewed A ...
Tigo supports 2016 GJA AwardsThursday, July 28, 2016
For the third year in a row, Telecom Brand of the Year, Tigo has contributed towards the Ghana Journalists Association Awards which comes off of on August 27, at the Banquet Hall, State House. At a ...
Association of Energy Economics wants energy sector levy scrappedThursday, July 28, 2016
Ghana Association of Energy Economics is suggesting the energy sector levy be scrapped after Volta River Authority debt is paid. Government is raising money through the energy sector levies and fro ...
Djibouti Joins AFCThursday, July 28, 2016
Djibouti has become the newest member of Africa Finance Corporation (AFC), an international investment grade multilateral finance institution investing in key infrastructure projects across Africa. ...
01/01/16 - 06/05/2016
|New Zealand Dollar||NZDGHS||2.5976||2.6022|